Posted April 21, 2012
My 4th grade son with a high functioning autism was struggling in the Blue Valley School District. (academically & socially) We decided to send him to Horizon Academy for their summer program & had no intentions of sending him there all year. That all changed once my son went to Horizon over the summer. He loved the teachers, the low student to teacher ratio & all the kids too. He literally begged to go there full time. He has now attended two full summers & is finishing up his second full school year there. He has friends & is making more academic progress than he did in the Blue Valley School District. Horizon Academy is a warm, loving environment for kids with learning disabilities. It has literally changed our son's life in so many positive ways.

Posted January 13, 2010
Horizon Academy offers a multisensory approach to learning where each student's educational program is individualized according to his or her own needs. Each student learns at his or her own rate in a nurturing environment that understands the way a student with learning disabilities learns.

Posted January 08, 2010
I wish Horizon Academy had been here for my sisters 20 years ago! The teachers and staff do a superior job preparing students to learn in a traditional school setting.

Posted January 08, 2010
Superior school, individualizes to every student and provides direct, diagnostic teaching to their specific needs so they can return to a traditional setting with significantly increased opportunities for success.

Horizon Academy 0

Posted January 05, 2010
Horizon Academy is a terrific place to work with a safe, caring atmosphere and the utmost focus on the kids. I love it here!

Posted January 05, 2010
Great staff that cares about the students and their success.

Posted January 05, 2010
Horizon Academy is a wonderful place to work. Our staff is very supportive and caring of the students and each other. We teach the whole child and always help them strive to show their personal best in all areas. I love working here!

Posted January 05, 2010
Horizon Academy is a community of dedicated and compassionate (and passionate) teachers, administrators and staff, board members, parents, and most importantly students. We share one common goal...to provide families a carring and respectful learning environment for children struggling with learning disabilities. Students who attend Horizon have the oppotunity to achieve their highest potential. I am inspired everyday by the students I teach and by their families' commitment to our school.

Posted January 05, 2010
I work at Horizon Academy and have never been associated with such wonderful professionals that have great knowledge in special education and superb heart for their students.

Horizon Academy