Salina South Middle School 5

Posted October 09, 2009
Outstanding school with great teachers, staff, students and administration.

Posted November 25, 2008
this school does not teach students well . I feel that the school should do more when a student is failing. This school is horrible.

Posted April 28, 2008
Two sons had difficulty passisng, both excelled in elementary school, then had no problems in high school, this school is horrible.

Posted April 28, 2008

Salina South Middle School 2

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted June 28, 2007

Posted May 08, 2007

Salina South Middle School 3

Posted April 27, 2007
I feel that the school should do more when a student is failing. I agree that students should be responsible for bringing home progress reports but this does not always happen and the parents are left in the dark.

Salina South Middle School 4

Posted September 20, 2006
I have been very impressed with South Middle thus far. My daughter is a 6th grader and I have been kept abreast of her academic situations from the beginning. The teachers and staff have been willing to discuss any and everything with my daughter and/or myself when we have needed clarification on any issues. She continues to excel academically, athletically and socially. I feel very fortunate having my daughter attend South Middle and would highly recommend it to other parents.

Salina South Middle School 5

Posted September 06, 2005
I wouldn't have my kids go any where else. South deserves an A+. The teachers are in contact with me whenever I need them, I get updates on their grades prior to grade cards and if they are fluffing off, I am notified. All it takes is a concerned parent who is up to date with all aspects of their childs life. If you care about your child and their progress... ask...before grade cards go out. The only thing I wish was that we expected more out of our youth. A 'C' is not exceptable and we as parents, teachers, and as a community should not settle for anything less than that childs best.

Salina South Middle School
2040 South 4th, Salina, KS  67401
Last modified Salina South Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Salina South Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top