Salina, KS

Salina Christian Academy 1

Posted January 24, 2015
I m not able to evaluate instruction at this school, but I can speak to the psychological atmosphere. This school is located in what was a public elementary school I attended years ago. During a reunion of my high school graduating class, I was visiting the neighborhood where I grew up, and taking a few pictures. I wouldn't photograph a home without asking, but didn't think taking photos of a school could offend. I walked onto the school grounds, camera in hand. An employee of the school hurried out and asked what I was doing. She seemed a bit hostile, but I explained, and asked permission to take a few photos. She was skeptical, and said I should ask the head of the school. In the office, I was again asked to explain myself. I was asked for ID, and whether I was taking photos for any "organization." Eventually I was given permission. At no time during my visit did I see anyone smile, nor did I hear sounds of children, yet it was late morning on a Fall weekday. I can say with certainty that Salina is not a place where Christians are persecuted; quite the opposite. What explains the paranoia at this school ? I'd ask a lot of questions before sending my child here.

Salina Christian Academy 5

Posted July 14, 2013
Excellent school! The teachers and staff go above and beyond for every student. Academic standards are high and biblical curriculum is solid. We are blessed to have this school in our community.

Salina Christian Academy 5

Posted February 09, 2011
Excellent school. Caring & helpful teachers. Wonderful place to have you child grow up in. Would highly recommend this school for your child.

Salina Christian Academy
1009 Highland Avenue, Salina, KS  67401
Last modified Salina Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Salina Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top