Bad
Good

It's true that the school has had three principals in three years, but it's because all 3 of those leaders were promoted in the district. 1 to West, 1 to Westridge, and the other over another department. All of these staff is wonderful and caring. The school is a title 1 school, but that allows more grants and special opportunities that normally wouldn't be there. I did a transfer for several years before moving closer from a neighboring elementary school because I loved the administration so much.

The front office lady Becky is very rude, the students in the school are extremely troubled kids. There's not enough school functions for.the kids to get involved and frankly it's terribly unsafe environment. I can't wait to move.out of the area. The principals have changes 3x's in two years. Ridiculous. Smh.

Staff, principal are very involved. They really work with parents to get them more involved at home. Every teacher my children have gotten have been very good.

I like Comanche, I would have to say my sons first year was much better than this, he is now a 1st grader almost SECOND! I do think they need to communicate a little better and a lot more positive re-enforcement. I see that the reading specialist does this well and I can already see improvement in my son from this.

I love Comanche because the principal and teachers seem to really care about the children. They really want the children to learn and be happy despite the hardships of the economy. Since it's a Title 1 school and has a high level of diversity, Comanche's hardships can be overwhelming at times. But, it has a great base of staff and teachers that make it strive.

i am a parent and really like the principal, but not too big on the staff, such as the office ladies. Each time I call or go in they are very cold and very rude to me. I give this school a 3 star rating

Last modified Comanche Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.