Shawnee Mission, KS

Posted January 14, 2014
Staff, principal are very involved. They really work with parents to get them more involved at home. Every teacher my children have gotten have been very good.

Posted April 28, 2010
I like Comanche, I would have to say my sons first year was much better than this, he is now a 1st grader almost SECOND! I do think they need to communicate a little better and a lot more positive re-enforcement. I see that the reading specialist does this well and I can already see improvement in my son from this.

Posted April 27, 2010
I love Comanche because the principal and teachers seem to really care about the children. They really want the children to learn and be happy despite the hardships of the economy. Since it's a Title 1 school and has a high level of diversity, Comanche's hardships can be overwhelming at times. But, it has a great base of staff and teachers that make it strive.

Posted September 14, 2009
i am a parent and really like the principal, but not too big on the staff, such as the office ladies. Each time I call or go in they are very cold and very rude to me. I give this school a 3 star rating

Posted July 06, 2009

Comanche Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2008

Posted May 31, 2005
I am a parent of students at Comanche and my husband and I love the school and staff. I cannot say enough nice things about the principal and teachers. They care about the students and it shows. We would definately recommend the school to anyone.

Comanche Elementary School
8200 Grant, Shawnee Mission, KS  66212
Last modified Comanche Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Comanche Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top