Shawnee Mission, KS

Posted November 23, 2014
I love the small town feel Crestview has! Everyone is so welcoming and personable :)

Posted May 13, 2009

Crestview Elementary School 3

Posted May 25, 2005
The principal at Crestview is very energetic. Most of the teachers are excellent. There is a definite push to do well on tests with little room for creativity.

Posted May 24, 2004
Crestview is a most exceptional public elementary school. My child attended K-6 at Crestview. The community/parental involvement is unbeatable. Don't sell this aspect short. Others who have transferred their kids to Crestview will tell you that this is important above all else. With the leadership of Pam Lewis, the Principal, the teachers are amazing. The feeling of neighborhood community and caring is felt throughout the school. If you're moving to our neighborhood, you'll find a Crestview Cougar kid on every block, and you'll quickly become a part of the Crestview family. I'm sad that my 6th grader is graduating Crestview in just a few days. It's been a great 7 years. We will miss Crestview.

Posted January 17, 2004
Crestview is an excellent school. The principal, Pam Lewis, is the most fantastic thing that I have seen in public school education. She makes all the difference and leads the way for her staff. She knows every student in her school by name and spends time with each one. She motivates and encourages the whole school collectively and individually. By the way, her own children also attend Crestview. My second grade son is the fifth I've watched go through school, and I have never seen anything like Crestview and Pam Lewis.

Crestview Elementary School
6101 Craig Rd, Shawnee Mission, KS  66202
Last modified Crestview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestview Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top