Shawnee Mission, KS

Posted August 25, 2014
My family has been so pleased with Santa Fe Trail. It truly feels like a family when you walk in that building. We have amazing community with one another and with the staff. My children's teachers have all been fabulous.... so committed to their academic growth and also personal character development. Our family loves SFT!!!

Posted August 23, 2014
I teach at Santa Fe Trail and I can honestly say I would be comfortable having my child in any of the classrooms. Wonderful staff, wonderful families! LOVE this community school!

Posted August 23, 2014
Our family has been at Santa Fe Trail for 10 years. The teachers truly care about their students education as well as their overall wellness. The families we have met are down to earth, hard working people who care about the community and future of these kids. My kids have had a great experience at SFT and I would highly recommend this school.

Posted August 22, 2014
Santa Fe Trail is a true neighborhood school. With only two classes per grade, students, teachers and staff are like a close-knit family. Three of my four children are currently at SFT, and each year our teachers have been excellent. They are invested in our children academically, but also care deeply about their development as citizens. My children know that each staff member wants them to succeed and aids them in that process. I am consistently astounded at how much of themselves these teachers give. I always tell people when they are visiting schools and making decisions to meet the secretary and custodian. Both at our school are phenomenal; they work harder than any I've ever seen in my profession (education). The entire SFT staff is cohesive and dedicated. I could not have more pride in our school. It is a true gem in the heart of north Johnson County.

Posted August 22, 2014
I absolutely love Santa Fe Trail Elementary school! The teachers there are all on the same page as far as curriculum, discipline and keeping our children growing and learning. This is such a great school!

Posted August 22, 2014
Our family is so pleased with our child's experience at SFT. All of the staff and faculty have been wonderful. It shows when people love their jobs:) Not only do the teachers care about the students academically, but they care about the emotional well-being of the children as well. We love SFT!

Posted August 22, 2014
My 2 children attend this school, and it is the best ever! The teachers are amazing and it's a great community.

Santa Fe Trail Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2014
SFT is a small school with a BIG heart. The staff obviously cares about all students and most parents work really hard to be involved. The principal knows the students and is in constant motion throughout the school. Everyone (students and parents) can participate in activities! The students represent the real world and are kind to each other! SFT has a strong sense of community which is important for kids to feel they belong and are accountable.

Posted June 10, 2011
As a former student of Santa Fe Trail, I loved it. The teachers were all so caring and nurturing. It really gave me a great base for future schools.

Posted November 07, 2008

Santa Fe Trail Elementary School
7100 Lamar, Shawnee Mission, KS  66204
Last modified Santa Fe Trail Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Fe Trail Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top