Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This is a wonderful school. The classes are small. The teachers are excited to teach and genuinely care about the kids. The whole school fosters an environment of respect and cooperation among the students. The staff is friendly and dedicated. Parents are very involved. It's just a great community. I'm so glad we moved into this school district.

We transferred into WWV from a school we loved and were sad to leave. The administration and staff quickly won all of us over! I have a first grader and a fifth grader. They both love going to school and both feel challenged. The work load is more rigorous than their previous school. which I appreciate. The parent community is warm and I have felt welcome in all activities. One of the things that impressed me the most about the parent community is the special fund for extra programs for an already outstanding school. Another thing that impressed me is how the kids treat each other. Over and over I see examples of the kids treating each and adults with respect. Both of my kids were welcomed by classmates and immediately invited to birthday parties. If I could use one word to describe WWV it would be eager. They create an environment that sparks curiosity and in turn my kids are eager to learn. The teachers are eager to discuss challenges or achievements of my kids. The administration is eager to support in any way they can. I 100% agree with the posting on Sept. 28, 2015 by another parent. This is simply an outstanding school and I feel blessed to be a part of it.

I disagree with the last review. I feel as though WWV cares as much about academics as they do about creativity, good citizenship and everything else that goes into making a great school. The parent involvement is outstanding, the teachers care about their students. WWV funds their Spanish program as well as other special projects by funds donated by the families that attend. It's almost like a private school in a public district. There are always opportunities to get involved, you just have to take advantage of them. I wouldn't want my kids to go anywhere else and feel lucky to live in this community.

It's no coincidence the last review was posted in 2012. We had high hopes for this school, but it looks as if administration and staff have caved to stacking the deck to promote their reputation of high test scores as opposed to performing education that stimulates intellect, curiosity and good citizenship. Also, the teachers are young and seemingly inexperienced. If you want a school that is inclusive and welcoming, look elsewhere.

I've seen nothing but excellence from the staff at Westwood View since we moved to Westwood at the beginning of the Spring 2012 semester. Looking forward to many more. Hopefully, the quality of education the institution offers will keep it's doors open. Our daughter was excited to go to school everyday and was actually SAD when summer break began.

Positive learning environment and exceptional teachers, plus my daughter looks forward to going to school.

Awesome school!! Full of community, happy students, great teachers! A great place to learn!

Wonderful principal, Ms. Knight, and teachers. We moved here from Louisiana and were so impressed by the caring and concern. Staff are all professional and the small class size is wonderful. The field trips have been fantastic.

Last modified Westwood View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.