PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter went to Brookridge Preschool part-time and she learned so much. They also offer after school activities such as ballet classes. Brookridge also offers extended care and it is a plus for working parents. Now she goes to Indian Valley but I wish we could keep her at Brookridge instead. Teachers and staff at Brookridge are really kind, fun and they truly care about the children. My daughter learned more at part-time preschool at Brookridge than Indian Valley part time kinder program.

My kids love their school. We never have "I don't want to go to school" problem. Caring teachers and administration do their magic.

I have only great things to say about this school! It truly feels like family. My son attended pre-k through 3rd grade and the only complaint I had was that the school didn't go through 12th grade or we would have never left! Dr Brown and the teachers are outstanding and provided an excellent foundation and preparation for transition to public school. Excellent choice for education in a caring environment!

We have been at this school now starting our 6th year. This education is second to none. In addition, the teachers, administration and curriculum have a focus on the holistic child, developing self respect, self control and self confidence. I cannot say enough good things about this school and the foundation that we have gained for our daughter through this education.

We've sent our daughter here for Pre-K and decided to stay on for Kindergartern. She loves her teachers and is excited for school every day. The teachers provide a challenging curriculum for all the students, and the extra activities such as dance and tumbling help round out my daughter's day.

Brookridge has an excellent school year curriculum and long time teaching and support/office staff. the principal for the K-3rd grade program is not just intelligent and thoughtful, she is inspiring and our children knew intuitively how loving she was early on. I only have two complaints, one is the summer school program does not seem as robust and the consistency of teacher/staff i see during school year..don't see otherwise. the other one, which almost seems petty, is price keeps going up. when so many of us have either lost or jobs or even had unprecedented pay freezes..this is hard to take ..as I assume this goes up to account for teacher salary increases. but I do like the low teacher student ratio during all but the summer school year..immenstely.

An awesome and educational school!

My little one just turn 5 year and we were torn as where we should go.Her father and I were amazed at how old this school was.It's been there since 1968,however, with all their rennovations and upkeep, it looked pratically new from the inside. I was so impressed by the staff in our first meeting, and in the second meeting when we brought [our daughter] to meet with the prinicpal. She was so warm, caring, and genuine, one cannot help but enroll their child in this program. In her transition to Kindergarten, she is speding the summer with all their fun-filled activities they have planned, until August. I have to tell any parent out there, choosing between private vs. public there is no questions ask. This school is top notch for busy working parents, who want a wonderful education for their child. The school says private, but the price is not.

My child has learned more than I expected in our time at Brookridge; the quality of education and caring of staff are great.

I'm not a parent--I'm Brookridge alumni about to graduate high school. Just thought I'd add my two cents! :-) Brookridge was amazing. I remember the whole school getting together every Friday to sing with our principal Mrs. Crawford. I can still remember most of the songs! I attribute my love for music and learning to the Brookridge staff's TLC. I've got a full ride to Truman State and I'm going for a degree in music education!

Last modified Brookridge Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3