PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

We have been at MCA for over 7 years and there is no other school that I would send my child to! She has learned so much educationally and spiritually. The educators are wonderful and they push the students to go their best.

Maranatha Academy has given our family the Christian community, in a large city, that we desire for our children. We have been at MA since January of 2001 and we are blessed to have the families and teachers at Maranatha in our lives. If you want a Biblical Worldview for your children then this is where you need to be!

Maranatha offers a great Christian environment for my son. We have been thrilled with the education he has received. According to my son, studies at Maranatha are more advanced and harder than what he received in public school. Therefore he will be much more prepared to enter college. We are very happy with the strong interaction of the principal with the students. We made the right decision by choosing Maranatha.

I was the Athletic Director at Maranatha 2002-2007. I also had three children attend school there. My son graduated in 2007. I am currently a Headmaster in South Carolina. The education and family spirit makes this one of the best schools in Kansas. If you want a school your child can be educated and truly have a relationshiop with God; this is the school for you. *Dr. J

We have been at Maranatha for 10 years and we love it! Our kids are getting a great education and have made lasting friendships with students that come from good Christian families I would highly recommend Maranatha to anyone who is looking for a warm, loving and fun Christian School. **Elliott

Last modified Maranatha Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12