Shawnee, KS

Posted January 11, 2012
Maranatha Academy has given our family the Christian community, in a large city, that we desire for our children. We have been at MA since January of 2001 and we are blessed to have the families and teachers at Maranatha in our lives. If you want a Biblical Worldview for your children then this is where you need to be!

Posted February 24, 2011
Maranatha offers a great Christian environment for my son. We have been thrilled with the education he has received. According to my son, studies at Maranatha are more advanced and harder than what he received in public school. Therefore he will be much more prepared to enter college. We are very happy with the strong interaction of the principal with the students. We made the right decision by choosing Maranatha.

Posted September 12, 2008

Maranatha Academy 0

Posted August 21, 2008
I was the Athletic Director at Maranatha 2002-2007. I also had three children attend school there. My son graduated in 2007. I am currently a Headmaster in South Carolina. The education and family spirit makes this one of the best schools in Kansas. If you want a school your child can be educated and truly have a relationshiop with God; this is the school for you. *Dr. J

Posted May 15, 2007
We have been at Maranatha for 10 years and we love it! Our kids are getting a great education and have made lasting friendships with students that come from good Christian families I would highly recommend Maranatha to anyone who is looking for a warm, loving and fun Christian School. **Elliott

Maranatha Academy 3

Posted January 13, 2006
Transferred from Shawnee Mission Northwest at the beginning of my senior year hoping to find a better christian education as well as more supportive staff to my views. I do not recomend coming to Maranatha unless you are either non-denominational or pentecostal/charismatic. Chapels are lacking in substance and messages are very watered down. The education is better, but check out westminster high school before coming here.

Posted September 07, 2004
Have had two daughters attend and graduate from Maranatha from 1999-2004...very satisfied with education and extra curricular offerings. Staff is top-notch. Strong administrators. Students and parents very friendly. I would consider Maranatha one of the best private schools in Kansas.

Maranatha Academy