Posted March 01, 2014
This school district puts education first! I graduated from Rock Creek in 2013 and could not have picked a better school to attend! I attended schooling in this district since Kindergarten. I loved the small atmosphere and we truly are a mustang family from K-12. I have a great deal of pride for my alma mater and I am extremely disappointed by the negative comments. My Exit Project has helped me so much in my college preparation and in life! It can truly be a wonderful experience if it is done correctly and honestly without trying to cut corners. The only reason the Exit Project keeps students from graduating is if they try to plagiarize or cut corners in some other way. Some students learn this lesson of life the hard way but they are not going to get away with cutting corners in the real world! Of course there are subjects that need to be improved on, as is there in every single school in America! All around, Rock Creek has a wonderful learning environment and is dedicated to providing a quality education for its students! I would HIGHLY recommend this district to anyone in the area without a doubt!

Posted April 06, 2013
This is NOT a good school for your children, especially if they are special needs children. I have nothing good to say about this school. Students are often ignored and when a problem arises that makes the school look bad, the school covers it up to save its hide. Special needs kids are often mistreated and bullied with no consequences going towards the bullies. This district will also do anything to make itself look good, even at the expense of the students. Do not bring your children here. The teachers do not care about your children or their education.

Rock Creek Jr/Sr High School 2

Posted December 29, 2011
.I am a student at Rock Creek. Rock Creek Requires an Exit Project. This Project ruins the experience at the school for the last two years, as of which, i now find myself worrying more about a project, then what comes after the project, my friends, or my family. The school itself is possibly one of the best learning environments i as a student have been in. But the Exit Project ruins this almost great school.

Posted June 05, 2009
My kids have been in this school district for several years and we are thrilled with it. The school is small enough for lots of individual attention, but big enough to provide a wide variety of athletic and academic programs. All students are able to participate and we have one of the most supportive bunch of staff and parents I have ever seen.

Posted November 22, 2008

Rock Creek Jr/Sr High School 4

Posted August 25, 2008
I do not know what happened with the reviewer posting on Jan 12, 2008. I have had children in this school district for years and I would have to rave about the education they have and are receiving. This is a very great system for athletics and academics. The student to teacher ratio is superb and the extra curricular attention the student has available is tremendous. I would recommend this district to anyone.

Posted August 04, 2008
The programs at RCHS are top notch. The Debate, Forensics, and Scholars Bowl teams have competed well at state, with back-to-back state champs. in Forensics. The teachers take time out of their schedule to meet with students and help them succeed. FFA, NHS, and Student Renaissance are also great opportunities for students to become involved in their school. With 5 AP classes and countless dual-credit classes though Highland CC at Wamego, why not send your child to Rock Creek.

Posted January 12, 2008
worst school I have ever sent my children.

Posted April 21, 2007
My four grandchildren attended Rock Creek School. The oldest will graduate from Kansas State College this spring. The youngest will begin college this fall. I believe our schools gave them a background to attend many colleges. The teachers rank among the best in my opinion. The music department, forensics & scholars bowl were among their favorites. FFA offered agricultural insight to children raised in the country on a few acres. Sports gave them teamwork opportunities and I was proud to be a cheering Grandmother. Rock Creek is my pick of schools in this area.

Rock Creek Jr/Sr High School
9355 Flush Rd, St George, KS  66535
Last modified Rock Creek Jr/Sr High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rock Creek Jr/Sr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top