Tecumseh, KS

Shawnee Heights Middle School 5

Posted February 13, 2013
I went to this middle school and absolutely loved it. It has great sports, and great academics. I am now in college, and look back and realize I learned so much here. All of the teachers are great, and made such an impact on my education. I highly encourage people to send their students here. There are many programs for students to get involved with!

Shawnee Heights Middle School 5

Posted April 03, 2009
Iam a student here at this school its great they always welcome you and make you feel welcome the teachers are awsome and we always go on field trips and learn i over all love this school and couldnt imagine being any were else.

Shawnee Heights Middle School
4335 SE Shawnee Heights Rd, Tecumseh, KS  66542
Last modified Shawnee Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shawnee Heights Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top