Bad
Good

Williams Science And Fine Arts Magnet School 2

Posted May 18, 2013
Williams Magnet part 3: Also by the way', When my daughter did finally get to do her project she didnt even get the time to do the main part of her project because the bell rang in the middle of her presentation. also the eggs the parts that was hands on about her project. For a science and magnet school would think that would be important to them, because the school focuses so much on science. and to make it worse it took the principal 2 days to get back on the complaint, about the eggs in the greenhouse. My daughter was unhappy about it when we talked she just hung her heads like she was embarrassed. It takes alot to make a very excited 6 yr old girl who likes science to get unhappy. Booooooo, 2 thumbs down, williams magnet. You should know alot better. I will not be sending my child back if i can help it.:(

Posted December 21, 2010
I'm a college student who attended Williams from k-5 the first year they opened their doors. I loved my time at this school and can still remember fondly their unique science and art labs. I believe that the strong science background I received here gave me my passion to persue my studies, and future career, in science and engineering.

Williams Science And Fine Arts Magnet School

Posted July 29, 2009
As a grandparent it is important that my Grands have a solid education. Williams Science and Fine Arts school provides this for them. The instructional staff and support staff are well developed because of the leadership. I have been involved with the school for over 9 years and will continue.

Posted April 29, 2009
I am a student at williams and I love it. My teachers are above satisfactory.I am going to miss williams next year. The education is wounderful and I have learned alot for my teachers belive me I have been there for 6 years. I cant say anything bad about williams. We have good classes also.

Posted May 31, 2006
This is a great school! My daughter loves that she has music every day. In today's world of budget cuts, this is a welcomed plus that she has music/art at all, let alone daily! Parent involvement could and should be better but maybe the monthly newsletter completed by the 4th and 5th grade students and edited by staff started this year could help out in this matter. This is a very diverse school and I believe that a lot can be learned from this type of enviroment. Today's children will need these skills to become the mature adult's of the future.

Williams Science And Fine Arts Magnet School
1301 SE Monroe St, Topeka, KS  66612
Last modified Williams Science And Fine Arts Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.