Ross Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2012
The education being provided is poor. The kids errors are not corrected on their schoolwork leading to believe that the way they spell or write is right. The staff is careless and the teachers are agressive toward the children.

Ross Elementary School 4

Posted August 04, 2008

Ross Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2006

Ross Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2005
I think Ross is a super school! My son has attended school there for the last 5 years. Ross has an awesome staff. The staff has a wonderful relationship with both the parents and the students. And the school encourages excellence in all you do. My son is a 'special' child and I am very impressed with how my son has been integrated into the Ross community of students. A more dedicated and caring staff I can't imagine anywhere else. They have quality educational before and after school programs at the school also. All of the children get to participate in Music and Sports....and monthly skating parties..... No wonder the students love to learn there! Keep up the great job you are doing educating our kids. You're all first rate in my book!

Ross Elementary School
1400 SE 34th St, Topeka, KS  66605
Last modified Ross Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ross Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top