Posted May 27, 2010
I love this school! I appreciate the way the school has divided the students by the level of learning. The teachers are wonderful and do an excellent job of teaching and providing guidance in their classrooms. I have two children that attend school at McCarter and I recommend any parent looking for a good school to consider McCarter!

Posted May 26, 2010
I am Grandmother Would be a good school , but have too many kids per classroom , But classroom are too big for the kids too learn . I think the teacher have too many kids too teach at one time

Mccarter Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The staff at McCarter is always evaluating student progress and performance and making changes where needed. They focus a great deal of effort on academic performance, but they never leave out the fun school activities that make great childhood memories! Thanks McCarter Staff!!!

Mccarter Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
McCarter totally awesome. My daughter says 'it's the Best school Ever.'

Posted January 18, 2008
I go here and it's awesome!!

Mccarter Elementary School 3

Posted December 05, 2007

Posted July 20, 2007
McCarter elementary is a fantastic school. They go above and beyond the call of duty for the kids. The teachers really do care, I feel that they believe in leaving no child behind. Tons of family nights and school activities.

Mccarter Elementary School
5512 SW 16th St, Topeka, KS  66604
Last modified Mccarter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mccarter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top