Posted May 31, 2011
I love this school my two boys graduated in 2010 and now my daughter goes there she just finished kindergarden the teachers are great and so is the principal Mr. Williams I would recomand this school

Mceachron Elementary School 1

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted September 20, 2008
Before sending my children to McEachron I did soem research on the local schools and decided on McEachron because of the Test Scores. Having great Teachers is just a really good bonus. And the Principal is the best that I have ever seen.

Posted April 21, 2007
I have a son in the fourth grade and a daughter in the first grade, I think McEachron is a Great school. I love the teachers, they have been helpful and encouraging not only for the kids but for the parents as well. The principal is awesome. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the school. I can only hope that when my children move on, they will continue to have the encouragement and leadership that they and the entire family has experienced at McEachron.

Posted January 30, 2007
My children attended another school in this district, but after having numerous problems with bullying and no help from the teachers and principal I transferred them to McEachron. BEST THING I EVER DID!!! Both kids are doing awesome. Teachers are thoughtful and if a concern comes up the open door policy really means just that, the door is always open. Thank you to this great staff and to their super leader! You make my kids want to learn.

Mceachron Elementary School 4

Posted April 10, 2006
This school is overflowing with students! Which for them is a good thing. The principal greets the students every morning in the gym. The teachers are very caring and helpful. Parents have helped support the library by donating books or money to help keep it up to date and stocked! Parent involvement is very important and is given!

Mceachron Elementary School
4433 SW 29th Terr, Topeka, KS  66614
Last modified Mceachron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mceachron Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top