Bad
Good

both of our children went to randolph, kindergarten through fifth-grade. thank you teachers for providing a solid educational foundation for our kids. also a great community - fall festival, ice cream social, arts night, math night, halloween parade, etc. couldn't have asked for a better elementary school experience.

Both of my daughters attended Randolph elementary and we loved it there! Great teachers, great environment. I recommend Randolph to anyone!

I've had my 2 kids in this school after dealing with another local school and will see if it still holds true with the recent changes in administration, but here is what I have learned, they crack down on the bullying problems to non existence, kids like going to school, "mine" have excelled in all areas because of the structure involved, the candy awards I don't agree with but Ive not noted it in excess except during various celebratory times, parental participation is higher than most school.

I don't understand why everyone loves this school. The teacher we ended up with uses candy as a reward for bringing back papers and for teaching. She also doen't seem to even know what is happening in her classroom based on what I've seen. I went to help my child put on their halloween costume for their parade and the teacher said "I think ____ MIGHT be in the bathroom or the library." Now keep in mind, our child is five years old and there were many people milling around that school for the halloween festivities. We won't be going back to Randolph.

They had good teachers, and helped all four of our kids.

My daughter is being challenged academically, and her teacher creates an atmosphere where each child can develop their invidividual personality.

All of my children go or did go to Randolph and I wouldn't send them anywhere else. Neighborhood is great, and my kids are learning so much. Thanks to the staff at Randolph, you do so much.

Randolph is in the middle of a nice community and is a true neighborhood school. They have a caring staff that gets the most out of their students.

Last modified Randolph Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.