Jardine Middle School 5

Posted December 17, 2009
My child has transformed with positive results within weeks,recently from chase middle school to jardine can youbbelieve it sams school district . Yes, F was her grade 4.0 in weeks....

Jardine Middle School 2

Posted June 19, 2009

Jardine Middle School 3

Posted November 21, 2008
My son is struggleing in his classes due to his own behavior. The teachers at Jardine have done an excellent job of keeping me informed and working with me to find out what will be helpful for my son to succeed.

Posted June 23, 2008

Jardine Middle School 4

Posted August 31, 2007
Jardine Middle School has an excellent telementoring program organized by the FACS class (Ms. Thomas) and www.telementor.org. Through the program, students are encouraged and helped directly to develop and set goals, interact with industry professionals (the volunteer mentors), and share their results with their classmates. If your child has the need to succeed, he/she should be encouraged to know that positive programs like this exist in Jardine Middle School. While I am just one of many mentors, my impressions are that Jardine students are encouraged to learn, share, and give it their best.

Posted December 29, 2006

Jardine Middle School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
Our family has 2 Jardine students an 8th and 6th graders. We have been please with the teachers, always acknowledging them in the halls, like at Conferences, and Open house affairs. The Teachers and Staff are very competent and supportive of the students. They expect good things from the students so in turn they receive good things back, behavior, grades and respect of everyone. My students feel safe and enjoy the atmosphere, and feel confident in the learning process. I rate this school a 10!

Posted December 22, 2004

Jardine Middle School
2600 SW 33rd St, Topeka, KS  66611
Last modified Jardine Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jardine Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top