Bad
Good

Students are not much different at Chase than at other schools. It is the very poor administers that make me give it only one star. Some teachers are okay, but they get no support from the principal. They must do it all themselves. There is not a lot of respect for others.

There is no other school like Chase out there. My three years there were the best of my life. Everyone there is nice and polite. A lot of after school activities. From my first to last year Chase gave me a sense of belonging. I love this school. A sub shared his story of Chase. He says " I first came to Chase four years ago. I was very scared to come here because Chase was known as a bad school. They prove that to me. I was so upset with the students and staff that I bowed never to return. And here I am four years later. Proving that you are not the same kids. Let me tell you this. You are NOT the same kids. Everyone in this building has changed me. I have not one negitive thought of Chase. I shall be returning here untill you scare me off again. Although I have a feeling that will not happen." Obviously Chase is a very good school. I think there isn't one school better. Please experience Chase. You will not regret it. - Graduate of Chase Middle School, Alex Munoz

Chase middle School, I personally, think that is is a great school. You have to go in there with a good & positive attitude, otherwise you'll be treated as your attitude. These kids know how to be respectful, but they expect respect to give it. That's all I have to say.

Last modified Chase Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.