K-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Matthew is an amazing school where kids can get a great education while at the same time learning about God. The teachers are prime examples to the kids and I wouldn't want my children to attend any other school. This is the best place for kids to grow and learn so much every day.

My child is attending St Matthew Catholic School for her 4th year. My husband and I put a lot of thought into education for our children before choosing St Matthew. With this being a small school, it is very easy to get involved if you chose to. People are friendly and welcoming. I feel very blessed that my family has the opportunity to really get to know the children in my child's class. We not only see them and their families at school and school functions, we see them at church and church functions as well. As for the education that is received, I feel it is top notch. St Matthew has reached highest levels of achievement and standards in education. St Matthew also won CEF school of the year in 2012. We have no doubt that St Matthew Catholic School is the best education available.

St. Matthew Catholic School is AMAZING!! The quality of education both my children receive paired with the commitment and care from the teachers make this school truly one of a kind and top notch! I could not imagine sending my children to another school. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful principal who cares not only about my children's education, but also about their love for God. Everyone is treated with respect, nothing less is tolerated. This school won the 2012 - 2013 CEF School of Excellence Award . Academically St. Matthew Catholic School has children highest performance category at several grade levels. St. Matthew Catholic School is more than just a school, it's a community were children are nutured, loved and encouraged to do their very best.

I have had several children attend this school. While most of the teachers are supportive there seems to be alot of problems. Some are just from the area, they have "locked down" the school at times due to crime in the neighborhood. The classes are small which you would think would be helpful but socially this is a disaster. Many families have removed their children because the bullying is not addressed and tends to be blamed on the parents being over protective. If you look at the history this school has gone from well over 200 student to around 140 this year, this is sign that this in not a school that is doing well. 5 years ago I would have recommended this school but today I would suggest looking elsewhere.

I have sent my kids her for the last 7 years and would not consider any other school in the area. The teachers are great and the administration are excellent leaders.

Last modified St Matthew Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8