Mater Dei Catholic School 5

Posted August 31, 2014
Mater Dei Catholic School is a great school. It prepares you for high school and has a zero tolerance for bullying and this is coming from a former student who is a junior in high school.

Mater Dei Catholic School 5

Posted July 08, 2008
My son has gone to this school since kindergarten and is now a 7th grader. This school has seen many changes and it has risen above to be a wonderful school for our youth. The teachers are great the administration is wonderful as well. The school gives my son the attention he needs for academic success and the moral foundation to which we believe in. I will be sending all my children to this school and encourage other parents to do so as well.

Mater Dei Catholic School
934 Southwest Clay Street, Topeka, KS  66606
Last modified Mater Dei Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Mater Dei Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top