Posted November 04, 2014
We have two young kiddos (soon to be three) at CPLS. We are thrilled God led us here. CPLS really is a family. The brilliant faculty and staff encourage and shape students' minds with God at the center. The administration and board are diligent in their duties and great caretakers of this institution. They strive to make a great place even better. We couldn't ask for more. It can be a financial strain, but we are reminded daily that this investment pays huge dividends for life!

Posted May 12, 2014
My 3 children attended Cair Paravel from kindergarten and graduated from high school a few years ago. Their education has served them well throughout college and into life. Their experiences at CPLS (travel, sports, musicals, dramas, etc.) and the breadth of their educational opportunities (art, music, literature, etc.) have made them very well-rounded. The teachers were almost universally compassionate, caring and helpful. They never "taught to a test" but the students always performed well. Faculty shared their lives and their faith and challenged my children's beliefs and as a result my children's faith is secure and rooted in the Savior alone. Yes, it was expensive. My husband is a blue-collar worker and the tuition required sacrifice, but it was completely worth every penny when I see the result of young adults with strong families, strong faith and a great education.

Posted February 27, 2014
We love Cair Paravel! The school is challenging academically. Teachers help students ponder questions and dissect materials that I didn't approach until college, and the kids rise to the expectations. CPLS graduates historically do very well in college because they have learned how to study, analyze, write and present ideas. The CPLS curriculum integrates God into every class. The school has one of the finest music and arts programs in the area. This improves their public speaking abilities, encourages their creativity and increases their self-confidence at an early age. One of my favorite things about this unique school are the tours. Beginning in 4th grade, each class goes on a fun, educational tour. See http://www.cpls.org/current-students/tours/ for more information about these trips. Your child will be challenged, encouraged and loved as a student at Cair Paravel Latin School (yes, they do learn Latin as part of a classical education. For more on what that means, go here: http://www.cpls.org/about/classical-education/). I encourage your family to come and walk the halls and you will feel the difference at CPLS.

Posted December 30, 2013
My two kids have been at CPLS since kindergarten and we have been extremely pleased with the faculty, staff and administrators. My wife and I made a conscience investment in our kids' education that will pay dividends for years to come. They will leave CPLS with a liberal arts education, will be able to think and learn how to master any subject or field, will be able to articulate and defend their position on any matter in writing and orally. The love and caring atmospehere at CPLS is first rate. Parent involvment is encouraged and we have loved walking through life together with other families at CPLS. We also love the wide range of sports offered as well as the arts. Most importantly we love how CPLS applies a Christian view in every subject taught and the classical approach to teaching our kids.

Posted December 19, 2013
Cair Paravel Latin School is an excellent school. My high school children have attended since Kindergarten and I feel they have received the best possible education. I know that they can write, speak and think on their own and that they will be well prepared for college. The teachers are excellent and truly care about your child. There are also many opportunities for them to participate in extra-curricular activities such as sports, drama, musicals, etc.

Posted July 23, 2013
Our three children have all attended Cair Paravel since kindergarten and they have each been academically challenged and personally encouraged by wonderful Christian faculty at every level. The school has been a blessing to our children. Years ago we weren't sure how we were going to afford it, but now we can't imagine a better way to invest in our family.

Posted November 12, 2010
As a parent of three children who attend, I am cannot say enough good things about Cair Paravel Latin School. Students have the opportunity to learn in a caring and safe environment that you don't see in public schools these days. Young children who are introverted and unsure of themselves blossom into students who do public recitation of poetry, act in musicals and plays, and participate in competitive athletics. With 300+ students K-12, it's like having a small town school environment in a big city. The school is really a family of families.

Posted May 10, 2009
We've been a part of CPLS for many years. My kids have graduated and gone on to achieve great things in college. The education they received in their younger years has gone so far in helping them achieve their goals and dreams. I have no doubt that my kids' achievements would have been much less if it were not for CPLS, its high academic standards, the positive peer pressure and caring teachers.

Posted March 29, 2009
Excellent school, teachers are of top quality, the curriculum is rigorous and realistic, many opportunities, and small class sizes.

Cair Paravel Latin School 2

Posted January 27, 2008

Cair Paravel Latin School
635 Southwest Clay Street, Topeka, KS  66606
Last modified Cair Paravel Latin School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Cair Paravel Latin School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top