Hope Street Charter Academy 4

Posted September 20, 2010
This school is a good school for kids who need smaller classes but do not have extreme special needs. I went there for 8th grade and it was great for me then unfortanly they had to get rid of the 8th grade program. The high school was not for me as I have more special needs then what they could help me with. They also have an elementary but I think it is called Behaviorla Intervention Unit and as far as I know it is for special needs elementary kids who have behavioral, emontional and social problems.

Hope Street Charter Academy 5

Posted March 02, 2008
I went here for two years and loved it! The teachers are great and the way its built easier to learn things at your own pase!

Hope Street Charter Academy 5

Posted January 21, 2008
I went to school here for 1 semester. Due to lack of money I couldn't continue to go. But I loved it. It was one of the best schools I have attended. They also had a daycare for my daughter and the daycare was really nice.

Hope Street Charter Academy 1

Posted May 17, 2006

Hope Street Charter Academy
1900 SW Hope St, Topeka, KS  66604
Last modified Hope Street Charter Academy is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hope Street Charter Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top