Bad
Good

Unfortunately I have four kids enrolled in this school. Things were fine at first last year but at the begining of this year my kids had an issue with a bully and I took the issue to the principal who did nothing about it until one of my kids ran away from school to avoid the bully. The principal wanted to punish my son and I disagreed my husband withdrew them from school when I went to school with my son the following day and the principal called the police on me for nothing more than attending my sons class and protecting him. We have had no choice but to put them back into the school and my kids hate it. My son who never had issues with his work before is suddenly being told his work isnt good enough and being kept inside when the rest of the class gets to go out to recess and it has been going on everyday for a week. My daughter found her brother crying in the hall and when she tried to see why he was so upset another adult told her to mind her own business and go to class... My other son got in trouble for not eating his pears at lunch... Seriously the principal needs to get over himself and stop being a baby about a parent doing all they can to protect their kids.

We LOVE our school!! Pauline Central is the best! The teachers are all amazing! You never have to worry about getting a "good" teacher because they are all GREAT! The principal is a wonderful leader and example. They students love him and, well, he's MAGIC!!! Even the secretaries provide the face to our school that makes us proud. We are grateful for all of the caring staff; teachers that get kids where they need to go, the custodian who holds the door open everyday, and the PE and music teachers who work hard to ensure they have the skills in the arts and health that they are able to show us through various programs every year. And we have tremendous school pride. The parents are very supportive and be there when they can. You can tell the students are proud of where they are and who they are a part of. It is a great community and we could not have asked for better! It's a great day to be a Jaguar!!!

We moved back to the Pauline/Washburn Rual district this year after being gone for a couple years and our youngest is back to his normal A-student self. Before he was at McClure with D's and F's but now back here at Pauline Central he is getting A's and his behavior is improving. Love Love Love this school!

When I got divorced, I simply didnt have enough time to take the kids to school and be back to pick em up. My mom helped me out with the kids in Pauline and they attended school there. Could not have been better for them. They flourished and developed excellent skills they will most surely rely upon the rest of thier life. The teachers are very dedicated and treated my children great.

I have really enjoyed this school for my kids. I have three kids one is in 6th grade and one is in 3rdand one has not entered school yet. I don't believe I have had any bad experiences with this school. The teachers have all been great and everyone is very friendly. I have felt very welcome every time I have entered the doors at Pauline Central.

Last modified Pauline Central Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.