Posted August 03, 2013
We LOVE our school!! Pauline Central is the best! The teachers are all amazing! You never have to worry about getting a "good" teacher because they are all GREAT! The principal is a wonderful leader and example. They students love him and, well, he's MAGIC!!! Even the secretaries provide the face to our school that makes us proud. We are grateful for all of the caring staff; teachers that get kids where they need to go, the custodian who holds the door open everyday, and the PE and music teachers who work hard to ensure they have the skills in the arts and health that they are able to show us through various programs every year. And we have tremendous school pride. The parents are very supportive and be there when they can. You can tell the students are proud of where they are and who they are a part of. It is a great community and we could not have asked for better! It's a great day to be a Jaguar!!!

Posted February 28, 2012
We moved back to the Pauline/Washburn Rual district this year after being gone for a couple years and our youngest is back to his normal A-student self. Before he was at McClure with D's and F's but now back here at Pauline Central he is getting A's and his behavior is improving. Love Love Love this school!

Pauline Central Primary School 0

Posted March 25, 2009
When I got divorced, I simply didnt have enough time to take the kids to school and be back to pick em up. My mom helped me out with the kids in Pauline and they attended school there. Could not have been better for them. They flourished and developed excellent skills they will most surely rely upon the rest of thier life. The teachers are very dedicated and treated my children great.

Pauline Central Primary School 4

Posted March 26, 2008
I have really enjoyed this school for my kids. I have three kids one is in 6th grade and one is in 3rdand one has not entered school yet. I don't believe I have had any bad experiences with this school. The teachers have all been great and everyone is very friendly. I have felt very welcome every time I have entered the doors at Pauline Central.

Posted September 14, 2007

Pauline Central Primary School 4

Posted August 01, 2006
My kids have gone to the Pauline schools since 2000. We left for 6 months and came back. One of the reasons we returned was that my kids truly missed their friends and their school. The staff has always been helpful and supported our family through many crises. As I faced possible death, the staff supported my children physically and emotionally. My children love all their teachers, and the principals that have graced the halls are more than just administrators. They know the students personally and interact regularly with the students. It's a great community school, and a wonderful family to be a part of.

Posted August 30, 2004
My son transferred into Pauline Central in the middle of first grade. He fit right in, progressed by leaps and bounds in reading and enjoyed it all very much. I love the small class sizes and access to music, art, computers and PE.

Posted November 05, 2003

Pauline Central Primary School
6625 SW Westview, Topeka, KS  66619
Last modified Pauline Central Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pauline Central Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top