Bad
Good

Great school and great teachers especially Ms.Anderson of Kg'ten is the best . she isamazing teacher.kids really enjoys her method of teaching.not only my kid but also as a parent we miss her . we had to move out of state.i really adore and respect the way she handles kids.

This is a great school.Everyday my daughter was excited to go school.Teachers are very caring and understands each child's needs.My daughter's progress was outstanding and all credit goes to teacher.Since we had to move out we are really missing the school .Wonderful school .Students are very disciplined.

This is a great school. My sons have been going to this school since Kindergarden and they just love it!!

This is a great school! My son has been going here for a couple of years and it is the best thing that has ever happened. The teachers and administration are awesome and it really makes a difference.

My son attends here and we love his teachers and the administrators, as well as the support staff. Kudos!

My son went here from k-6th grade. The teachers worked with him any time he needed it and he is a solid straight 'A' student now in high school. We moved to this district strictly for the school.

Last modified Wanamaker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.