Topeka, KS

Posted August 02, 2013
Jay Shideler is a great learning environment, from the Principal, Teachers and Support Staff, Students, and their Parents, who are committed to a variety of continuous learning activities.

Posted March 10, 2009

Posted June 13, 2008
I didn't realize what a great school Jay Shideler is until we moved out of state. The staff is great. They communicate well with the parents and deal with discipline problems right away. As far as their education goes -- Jay Shideler is the best! I realized that when we moved and both of my children were 2 grades ahead in their reading. Wonderful teachers, wonderful principal!!

Jay Shideler Elementary School 1

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted January 06, 2007
Jay Shideler is an EXCELLENT school full of quality teachers and a wonderful principal who is a fantastic leader for the teachers, students and parents. My children have been in 3 different school districts/schools and by far Jay Shideler is the best. This school holds the children accountable and doesn't believe in social promotion like many other schools do. The teachers give the students the skills and it is up to the children to apply them...NOT the teachers. This school is educating tomorrow's future citizens in a way that will prepare them adequately for what is ahead. These students will by far prosper way beyond the average child. Way to go Jay Shideler faculty and staff. I am proud that my kids are Blue Jays!

Jay Shideler Elementary School 2

Posted November 26, 2006
When we were at this school I thought it was great but I was wrong. My daughter was failing and it wasn't her fault the teachers really let her down. Now we are at a new school and she is a 'B' student what a truly good school and great teachers can do.

Jay Shideler Elementary School
4948 SW Wanamaker, Topeka, KS  66610
Last modified Jay Shideler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jay Shideler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top