Bad
Good

We love Indian Hills! The new principal is approachable, down to earth, and very interested in how you feel as a parent. The secretary is friendly, the school counselor has the sweetest therapy dog that comes to school with her, and the librarian rocks!

I'm currently disappointed with how administrative discipline is handled at Indian Hills Elementary. We're hearing of similar incidences that are being handled very different ways. It has been an unpleasant eye opener for us.

My child's school is Indian Hill's Elementary School. Indian Hill's has excellent ratings every year. Teachers are great, energetic, open to suggestions, very interested in my kid as a person and ensuring my childs continued success in school. School does a great job of using technology in their teaching (laptops, Smartboards in each classroom, etc). As a parent working in Information Technology, I am always interested in my kids learning as much about technology as possible.

I can't say enough good things about Indian Hills. The principal is great and knows all the children. The teachers are excellent. I have three kids at the school and this is our 4th year. We have been VERY happy. And the parent involvement is great here, too. Can't think of any negatives.

The education and faculty is amazing.

My children attended school ther for two yrs. Before our move! The teachers are wonderful! The priciable is amazing! My middle child is and LD and he got the best there is. The school was always on top of keeping us as parents informed on not only his performance but his incidents as well. THe staff will not only know your children but they will know you as well. For as many students that go here, you would feel you are in a small town school, due to how personable the staff is. Every time I would have to call the school they always knew who I was and what children belong to me! Best learning experiance for our children by far!

Last modified Indian Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.