Topeka, KS

Posted April 17, 2014
My child's school is Indian Hill's Elementary School. Indian Hill's has excellent ratings every year. Teachers are great, energetic, open to suggestions, very interested in my kid as a person and ensuring my childs continued success in school. School does a great job of using technology in their teaching (laptops, Smartboards in each classroom, etc). As a parent working in Information Technology, I am always interested in my kids learning as much about technology as possible.

Posted August 18, 2010
I can't say enough good things about Indian Hills. The principal is great and knows all the children. The teachers are excellent. I have three kids at the school and this is our 4th year. We have been VERY happy. And the parent involvement is great here, too. Can't think of any negatives.

Indian Hills Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2010

Posted March 24, 2009
The education and faculty is amazing.

Posted March 10, 2008
My children attended school ther for two yrs. Before our move! The teachers are wonderful! The priciable is amazing! My middle child is and LD and he got the best there is. The school was always on top of keeping us as parents informed on not only his performance but his incidents as well. THe staff will not only know your children but they will know you as well. For as many students that go here, you would feel you are in a small town school, due to how personable the staff is. Every time I would have to call the school they always knew who I was and what children belong to me! Best learning experiance for our children by far!

Posted July 24, 2007

Posted August 26, 2004
The school is in a good location, and is a nice physical structure. The teachers are attractive, well spoken, dress appropiately. Meals are tasty. The educational environment is set. The parents are active and provide significate fundraising funds to staff for extra. Educational needs are met by staff. If your student is LD teachers are not thrilled about accomodations if they mean your child has supplies that other students will not. Student safety is spoken of but not provided at the level the administrator verbally projects. Staff slow to contact parents about incidents. No school is perfect. Overall good school.

Indian Hills Elementary School
7445 SW 29th, Topeka, KS  66614
Last modified Indian Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top