Bad
Good

My daughter attended Adams for Pre-K. I was very impressed with the efforts made by the teachers to help their young students. I did meet the principal, as well as other members of the support staff. It saddens me that the other two reviewers had less than pleasant experiences. Adams pre-k gave my daughter not only an academic edge, but a social edge that we are still reaping the benefits from, although we moved out of the district and could not stay at this school. My husband and I felt very welcome, and our volunteer efforts were always appreciated.

I would not call this school the worst school ever but it does need some improving. I have never met the principal. I would love to be involved with my children's schooling but I do not feel welcomed by the staff so I do not attend PTO meetings. I have never seen fighting or disrespectful parents yet. If the bad communication or uneasy feeling is not fixed soon I will be removing my children from this school because there is no reason why any parent should not feel welcomed at their child's school.

This is the WORST school I have ever had to go to, the teachers gossip amongst each other and will not speak! The parents fight and speak very disrespectful around the children, I would not recommend this school if is was the only one in Wichita. I must say I was VERY disappointed my children had to ever experience this school!

Last modified Adams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.