Wichita, KS

Allen Elementary School 1

Posted July 09, 2014
My step-daughter went to Allen for Kindergarten and for the first 4 months it was good, she was put into a higher course, but then after Christmas, she was being bullied, and i brought it up to her teacher and she did nothing about, her classes mates were getting her into trouble, and she was getting Blues, but when all this started to happen her started getting Yellows, which yellow is not good. I also had a lot of problems with the lunch ladies.

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted November 14, 2009
My son began going to Allen in pre-k as part of their special needs curriculum. Because of their fantastic efforts, he is now in regular education classes! They do such a fantastic job with all the kids. I'm moving specifically to be in Allen's school district!

Posted October 19, 2009
I love Allen and all the staff. I have always felt very welcomed by all staff member. Even if I did not live in the area where Allen is located I would still ask for a special transfer!

Allen Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2009
This is one of the best schools my kids have attended. We had to move last year because our gifted program was sent to another school. The only reason my kid is in that other school is because of the gifted teacher Mrs. Riley. That other school is awful, we miss the friendly, open communication of the staff at Allen and the recognition of our gifted kids. They were never made to feel ashamed that they were smart.

Posted November 17, 2008
It is my children's first year with this school and I am impressed. The staff is friendly and involved. I abosolutly love my youngest sons' Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Sheri. She always has a smile and a great attitude!

Allen Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2008
I love being able to work with the children at Allen School. The staff is so friendly, open communication, encourages eachother and their students openly. Because I work in different schools on a weekly basis I have seen a variety of things and Allen Elementary has always made me feel welcome, they are respectful not only to their staff, the parents, but most importantly the students themself. I am so thankful for that.

Posted December 11, 2007

Posted December 03, 2007
As a relative of students who attend I find this school and staff top notch. The principal Molly, is actively involved in the school, staff, knows students, and creates a positive atmosphere of learning- celebrates success - no matter how small!

Posted November 30, 2007

Allen Elementary School
1881 South Elpyco, Wichita, KS  67218
Last modified Allen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top