Bad
Good

Benton Elementary School 3

Posted September 24, 2013
This is my daughter's 3rd year at Benton. Overall, I'm more or less happy with it and my daughter likes her school. Mr. Ruggles is an awesome PE teacher from what I've seen. Kids seem to like him a lot. The principal, Mrs. Reynolds, is friendly with the kids and appears to take pride in the school. We haven't had any very bad experiences, mostly average. I wish I could say even better things about Benton but it's just okay in my experience.

Benton Elementary School

Posted May 10, 2009
My daughter goes to this school, and she seems to like it. The office staff is so, so. I always see the principal interacting with the students and I think that's great!!! If your child is lucky enough to get Mrs. Adams, in the 4th grade, you will be guaranteed to have a wonder teacher!!! My daughter always talks about her gym teacher and says he's great!! Overall, I guess I'm satisfied with the school.

Benton Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2008
My girls attended Benton for Kindergarten. I must admit, the bad rap that Wichita schools often get was a concern to me. But after meeting their teachers and spending a year at this school, any fears I had were put to rest. Mrs. Cribbs and Mrs. Seyler provided a caring, nuturing, and positive environment that created a wonderful first year of school for my girls. A year later, and having moved to a suburban school district, all we can say is 'WE MISS YOU BENTON!'

Benton Elementary School
338 South Woodchuck Ln, Wichita, KS  67209
Last modified Benton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top