Buckner Performing Arts Magnet Elementary School 2

Posted May 11, 2014
I loved Buckner last year unfortunately this school year has not been equally amazing after getting a new principal. I have been concerned about behavioral issues and my child's non affective teacher, upon bringing my concerns to the principal in phone messages and emails she has yet to contact me. We will not be returning.

Posted February 08, 2013
My kids absolutely love Buckner and I love it too. The teachers are great and the atmosphere is wonderful. Every time I go to a performance or assembly I am amazed by the amount of discipline and talent shown by the kids and teachers. The performing arts really do matter in the development of a well rounded child. The teachers are caring and invested in the kids, not just focused on test scores!

Posted September 22, 2010
I am a 25-yr-old who attended Buckner in the early '90s, at the time that it switched to a performing arts magnet. I am currently working as a college instructor in the visual arts. I have to say that every experience I can remember from this school is something I value highly, as an individual, as a student, and as an educator. If you want your child to grow up with a well-rounded education, learning leadership skills and self-reliance, do not hesitate sending you child to Buckner!

Buckner Performing Arts Magnet Elementary School 4

Posted January 13, 2009

Buckner Performing Arts Magnet Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2006
I have had a child in this school for the last 7 years. I have been nothing but pleased with not only the teachering but the administratife staff as well. My daughter was shy when she started, she has come out of her shell and couldn't wait to get back to her classroom this year. That should say something about the school.

Posted August 25, 2003
My daughter has gone to Buckner for nearly 4 years now. She loves her principal and has loved all of her teachers so far. Parents and teachers work very closely together and children thrive on that. My daughter loves to sing, dance and act, and this school is perfect for that with it's performing arts! We rate Buckner as a top elementary school.

Buckner Performing Arts Magnet Elementary School
3530 East 27th North, Wichita, KS  67220
Last modified Buckner Performing Arts Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buckner Performing Arts Magnet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top