Bad
Good

I loved Buckner last year unfortunately this school year has not been equally amazing after getting a new principal. I have been concerned about behavioral issues and my child's non affective teacher, upon bringing my concerns to the principal in phone messages and emails she has yet to contact me. We will not be returning.

My kids absolutely love Buckner and I love it too. The teachers are great and the atmosphere is wonderful. Every time I go to a performance or assembly I am amazed by the amount of discipline and talent shown by the kids and teachers. The performing arts really do matter in the development of a well rounded child. The teachers are caring and invested in the kids, not just focused on test scores!

I am a 25-yr-old who attended Buckner in the early '90s, at the time that it switched to a performing arts magnet. I am currently working as a college instructor in the visual arts. I have to say that every experience I can remember from this school is something I value highly, as an individual, as a student, and as an educator. If you want your child to grow up with a well-rounded education, learning leadership skills and self-reliance, do not hesitate sending you child to Buckner!

Last modified Buckner Performing Arts Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.