Cleaveland Traditional Magnet Elementary School 1

Posted January 27, 2014
Many things being taught repeatedly with little expansion of ideas or curriculum. To many rules without children being taught why there are rules. Defining rules without knowing the meaning for them seems needless.

Posted April 21, 2011
Cleaveland is a very good school. I went there as a child and now my children go there. I teachers teach very good.

Posted August 06, 2009
The behavior of the students even outside of school is a positive 'night & day' difference compared to the behavior of children in other nearby schools!

Posted August 12, 2008
This school excends the GreatSchools.com rating. Teachers are driven to see students succeed! Warm and Friendly

Posted August 08, 2005
This was my daughter's first year of school with Cleaveland Elem. and I'm overly satisfied with the quality of work they demonstrate. With all the budget cuts and number of students per teacher ratio being higher than ever before, I believe Mrs. Worthington did a fantastic job at providing attention to each one of her students. My daughter looked forward to coming home and reading to me every night. Parents will have their homework cut out for them as well, which can be overwelming at times, but I would assume that's consistent with most schools. All in all I my first experience with Cleaveland was an enjoyable one and we're both looking forward to the first grade.

Posted February 15, 2005
Cleaveland Elementary is a wonderful school. I have three children there. They all love it. The teachers and staff are great. The prinicpal, Mr. Croomes, is always avaliable. The parent involement is overwhelming.

Cleaveland Traditional Magnet Elementary School
3345 West 33rd South, Wichita, KS  67217
Last modified Cleaveland Traditional Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cleaveland Traditional Magnet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top