Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Cloud Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2015
My child just started this school and has special needs..When I enrolled my child I let the school know of her diagnosis and that she may have a hard time adjusting and may have outbursts.. When my child gets scared upon arrival at school in the morning the staff are really rude and have threatened to call srs on me cause of my child not wanting to attend school due to fear of large class rooms and loud noises.. I am very unhappy with this school and hope I can remove my child from it..These people are a Joke and need to do there jobs.

Cloud Elementary School 5

Posted May 19, 2005
my son just started the special ed pre-k program at cloud and i'am so thankful to them my son has improved alot since being there this teachers are so wondreful and patient with him.My son also has a twin who will be joining him next year im so glad they willboth be at cloud.

Cloud Elementary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
My children have been attending cloud for the last 5 years and I believe it is a good school. The teachers are always willing to help the students and open to parent teacher communication. As a parent who is always checking up on her child or calling for one reason or another I should know. Cloud is a great school. I am glad to have my children attending Cloud.

Cloud Elementary School
1212 West 25th St No, Wichita, KS  67204
Last modified Cloud Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.