Posted May 06, 2009

Cloud Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2008

Posted May 19, 2005
my son just started the special ed pre-k program at cloud and i'am so thankful to them my son has improved alot since being there this teachers are so wondreful and patient with him.My son also has a twin who will be joining him next year im so glad they willboth be at cloud.

Posted September 09, 2003
My children have been attending cloud for the last 5 years and I believe it is a good school. The teachers are always willing to help the students and open to parent teacher communication. As a parent who is always checking up on her child or calling for one reason or another I should know. Cloud is a great school. I am glad to have my children attending Cloud.

Cloud Elementary School
1212 West 25th St No, Wichita, KS  67204
Last modified Cloud Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cloud Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top