Posted October 08, 2014
Absolutely the best elementary school in Wichita. Wonderful teachers, great atmosphere, and an excellent environmental program. My daughters have excelled not only in their school work, but in life. Their teachers have opened their eyes and opened their minds, not only see the beauty of mother earth but also to the problems we are currently facing with global warming, deforestation of the rain forest, etc., and the need to be proactive. To respect every living thing. I'm so very glad I choose Earhart. It isn't just another elementary school, it's something much greater.

Posted February 23, 2014
I have three children that attend Earhart, and I am in complete awe of the school and their faculty. The teachers go above and beyond for their students. I can't begin to say enough about the amount of time and support they have provide to their students. Their magnet program is centered around environment which include school campouts that is not only fun but educational as well.

Posted December 14, 2012
I have one daughter in 3rd grade and one attending Pre-K. Earhart is a great school, the teachers are fantastic, and I am very proud that my daughters are not only learning the normal subjects, but also learning how to treat/save the environment.

Posted May 27, 2011
My daughter has gone to Kindergarden and 1st grade at Earhart.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this school... they have great teachers, have no tolorance to bullying and teach the students how to take care of the environment! My son will start kindergarden there this comming august and they just started a preschool so when my 1 year old gets old enuf he will attend there preschool.

Posted September 23, 2010
When we did research for an elementary school in Wichita, we checked AYP scores, asked around about teachers and parent groups. Literally every person we talked to about Earhart raved about it. This is not an exaggeration, every-single-person! Our son is in his third year at Earhart and I couldn't agree more with every thing we were told. We do not live in the Earhart school district, thankfully we were able to get in through the magnet process. Our son is in 4th grade now, and I am already sad about having to leave Earhart in two years. We love this school!!!

Posted June 01, 2009
This school has it all. The test scores are really good for a public school. The teachers are excited about teaching and the students love learning. The environmental program is great. The students are actively engaged in learning and get to spend time outdoors. The camping program is a plus. It is lots of work, but worth every minute. It is amazing to watch the kids work together to set up camp and be part of a family group. We are extremely happy with Earhart. The only negative thing I can even think of is that the parent group, Coop, is not very welcoming of new parents who haven't been part of the Earhart family in the past.

Posted February 08, 2009
Great school and great teacher and support staff. My child loves to go to school there. Most days she is even happy to go. It's hard these day to get kids to want to go to school. And even harder to get them off the computer or gaming systems and get outside. This school does both.

Posted May 28, 2008
My daughter has done very well at Earhart. I've been happy with the way the school seems genuinely interested in the welfare of each child. If there is an issue that needs to be addressed, I feel it is handled in an appropriate way

Posted February 06, 2008
We have been overwhelmed by the excellence of the Earhart teachers and staff. They are engaged, energetic, and nurturing. Our daughter has blossomed there as a magnet student. Earhart is definitely the best-kept secret in Wichita.

Earhart Environ Magnet Elementary School 4

Posted March 29, 2007
My daughter is in first grade, and I have seen her take great strides in her reading and comprehension of what has been read. She is also taking a great interest in Math and Mrs. Casida does a great job in sparking enthusiasm among the students, as does the many teachers at Earhart. It is a blessing to have her attend school at Earhart. Everyone is helpful and friendly.

Earhart Environ Magnet Elementary School
4401 North Arkansas, Wichita, KS  67204
Last modified Earhart Environ Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earhart Environ Magnet Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top