Posted December 12, 2011
Great School,Im Am A 4th Grader Today! After Emerson Is Hadley,Then North High,Last WATC Date:12/12/2011

Posted January 14, 2010
Emerson is a wonderful small school. It has a great community atmosphere. Everyone is so nice and friendly. Its smaller size really makes it easier for everyone to get to know eachother. I love the focus on virtues as well. Teachers there a great at working with each child on his/her particular level. My child has truly blossomed there :)

Emerson Open Magnet Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2009
Everyone is so nice there! My son has had some great teachers!

Posted August 03, 2009
I have had my oldest daughter at Emerson for since Kindergarten and she's going into 3rd now. My younger daughter also started in Kindergarten and is now going into 1st grade. We LOVE this school. It is very small, which means you get to know a lot of the parents and staff personally. It's been a great place for our girls and we look forward to many more happy years as Emerson Friends.

Posted November 23, 2008
My daughter is in first grade at Emerson and we really love it. It is a small school so she has a personal relationship with a lot of the staff members and there is a real sense of community there. There is a nice mix of kids from different backgrounds. Additionally, she does 'enrichment' sessions where she goes to another room to study with kids at her level. They are really challenging her.

Emerson Open Magnet Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2008

Emerson Open Magnet Elementary School 0

Posted February 10, 2008
This is a small school, if you don't start in Kindergarten you child will struggle to fit in. Also, this school is overly strict with policy and is not a good fit if your child has the slightest behaviors.

Posted May 31, 2007
My son has been at Emerson for four years and it has been wonderful. The quality of the program is top-notch and school size reminds me of my small town school. There is very low tolerance for activity that disrupts the learning process of any student and the staff take a hard line against bullying. The virtues (respect, responsibility, self discipline, honesty, perseverance, etc.) are the center of the building blocks for learning.

Emerson Open Magnet Elementary School
2330 West 15th, Wichita, KS  67203
Last modified Emerson Open Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerson Open Magnet Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top