Posted May 02, 2013
Franklin is an amazing school. The teachers and staff are incredible. Pre-K teacher is AMAZING!!!!!! My daughter LOVES to learn and I truly believe that is because of the foundation she received at Franklin. I swear the principle knows the names of all the students that attend. The school as a whole meets every morning to go over important announcements and celebrate children who excel academically and in everyday life weather its attendance, honestly, respect ect. Going to college is encouraged on a DAILY basis. I'm telling you this is an exceptional school full of people who care!

Posted January 17, 2013
I have a "special needs" child that I adopted and she has very difficult behavior issues that we are still working on daily. I'm very happy with all of the staff at Franklin and the perseverance they show in helping me try to work to eradicate the bad behaviors. This is a difficult and strong-willed child and they have all accepted her with open arms and are working hard with her. Thank you, Franklin Elementary!!!

Posted March 27, 2012
I love Franklin, and my daughter loves it too. She's doing very well in school, and makes me proud. She enjoys ALL of her teachers, and all of the students. I've never had 1 single problem. Their happy, I'm happy, my daughters happy.

Posted September 26, 2007
My son has been attending this school since kndg. and at first it was tough to get the staff to let me get 'involved' but now that he is in 2nd grade we have absolutly come to know and love the whole staff. We are very involved with our sons schooling, my husband and I both volunteer every week and we wouldn't trade it for anything. Franklin has superb teachers, Mrs. Epperly is fantastic as the schools principal and we are soo very thankful for Franklin letting us be involved in our sons education. So we give Franklin an quadriple A+

Posted March 26, 2006
Franklin is a wonderful school. My children have shown great progress in school this year. Keep doing a great job.

Franklin Elementary School
214 South Elizabeth, Wichita, KS  67213
Last modified Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top