Gardiner Elementary School 5

Posted August 26, 2009
I love this school. My daughter goes to prek. I have known the staff over a year, they are friendly to students, however they disipline when needed. The principle is amazing and nice, and yet can disipline. They look out for childrens safety ( a number one thing here). Also they love to interact and involve children with many projects (like recycling), or other classroom helpers. Thankyou Gardiner Staff, each and everyone one of you!

Gardiner Elementary School 1

Posted February 02, 2007
My son attended this school and I was disappointed with his 2nd grade teacher but he only had her for the last 9 weeks. He then went into 3rd grade and had a wonderful teacher Ms. Beadles. She supported him and he always knew what was expected of him.In 4th grade and I am sad to say that this teacher did not seem to care about my child. When we went to meet the teacher night she had us fill out a form that talked about our child. I made sure to write that he needed consistency and support due to he has ADHD. The first meeting I had with her she says I did not know he had ADHD well that explains a lot. My son went to this school for many years, and had an IEP, and I had told the teacher, but she did not know.Belinda KElley

Gardiner Elementary School 4

Posted November 28, 2005
This school is improving greatly. Since the bond project it has expanded both in space and in vision. There is a great deal of parental involvement and we are offered a PIW room in which parents can gather to work on projects for teachers and staff. The teachers are amazingly insync with one another, most probably due to the Ed Trust Model that is in place. Gardiner offers art, music, PE and a Pre K program. They also utilize the Lightspan program that involves playstation systems in the students' homes. A newly dedicated PE Teacher has begun a program involving Walks and the Peaceful Playground System. Our Librarian is wonderfully adept at the newest technologies that are being included at rapid pace from palm pilots to laptops to smartboards. Our principal leads the school with a tight fist, no-nonsense approach.

Gardiner Elementary School
1951 South Laura, Wichita, KS  67211
Last modified Gardiner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gardiner Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.