Bad
Good

I love this school. My daughter goes to prek. I have known the staff over a year, they are friendly to students, however they disipline when needed. The principle is amazing and nice, and yet can disipline. They look out for childrens safety ( a number one thing here). Also they love to interact and involve children with many projects (like recycling), or other classroom helpers. Thankyou Gardiner Staff, each and everyone one of you!

My son attended this school and I was disappointed with his 2nd grade teacher but he only had her for the last 9 weeks. He then went into 3rd grade and had a wonderful teacher Ms. Beadles. She supported him and he always knew what was expected of him.In 4th grade and I am sad to say that this teacher did not seem to care about my child. When we went to meet the teacher night she had us fill out a form that talked about our child. I made sure to write that he needed consistency and support due to he has ADHD. The first meeting I had with her she says I did not know he had ADHD well that explains a lot. My son went to this school for many years, and had an IEP, and I had told the teacher, but she did not know.Belinda KElley

Last modified Gardiner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.