Posted October 27, 2011
What great strides this school has made. If the rating was updated for 2010-2011, this would be a 6 school. The math scores across the board exceed the state, and reading is nearly in line with state averages. Great work Kensler!

Kensler Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2011
I have two kids at Kensler and couldn't be happier with this neighborhood school. My children have special needs and they are getting great help. The PTA at this school is very active and has lots of fun activities for families. This school truly welcomes family involvement.

Posted July 30, 2008

Posted March 01, 2008

Kensler Elementary School 0

Posted July 22, 2007
The test results explain everything. The atmoshpere and attitude of the staff seem to explain the test results. While there are some impressive teachers, the administration, under Hearn, leaves a parent with a sense of dispair. I would advise looking elsewhere, if you have options. Simply not up to par!

Kensler Elementary School 0

Posted June 07, 2007
Good teachers, friendly staff, great kids

Posted November 08, 2006
I have a first grader at Kensler and I am very impressed with the staff at Kensler. The teachers have been wonderful and the administration is passionate about the kids. I really appreciate this school and feel that they are truly interested in educating our children. I have also appreciated that the administration still recognizes that kids are kids and that they still need rest time and recess for exercise. 'No Child left Behind' has put the kids at risk for losing out on physical activity. Kensler admin. has made sure this has not negatively effected the students! I could not be happier with Kensler.

Posted May 23, 2006
Kensler is a great school! The Kindegarten classes and teachers were really fantastic. My son has easily learned to read and do simple math problems. His teacher has been very nice and accomadating when I had questions or concerns. My son had art, music and gym classes as well as his core. They have taken many educational field trips and have done nteresting activities in the class. The only thing I did not like was the fact that the school does not beieve in graduation, so my son did not have a kindegarten graduation. I think it's ridiculous, but I really can't complain because of the great experience we have had at Kensler.

Posted March 29, 2006
Wonderful school. Although they do not have a gifted program, they were very responsive, when asked to test my child for that program. I've had 6 years with Kensler and it has been my experience that the staff of teachers has been both professional and interested in the well-being and education of my children. They are there to teach and they expect you to help. You couldn't ask for more. I highly recommend Mrs. Klaus, first grade teacher.

Kensler Elementary School 4

Posted February 18, 2005

Kensler Elementary School
1030 Wilbur Ln, Wichita, KS  67212
Last modified Kensler Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kensler Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top