Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The teachers are very caring. My children have been attending this school for the last 3 years. And every year I think well we won't have a teacher as good as the last year. But we do! Every year we have a teacher that is amazing. The Principle MR. Wendt is attentive and understanding of the students and parents needs.

Things I like about it location. Things I dislike. 1. The principal seems to walk around in a daze gross mismanagement. 2. Teacher attendance our sons teacher is not in class 7-10 days a month. 3. Laziness in the PE department, when inclement weather is present all they do is watch movies. 4. The no talking or socializing during lunch policy. 5. The marching policy 6. The assistant principal Mr Moody appears to think he's running a grade school boot camp. 7. The treats I have heard made to students by faculty about having children arrested, overheard numerous discussions between students and teachers. 8. The sloppiness of the teachers attire. 9. Complete unprofessionalism. 10. The class sizes. 11. Security of the school on a routine day its fine, during events they get overwhelmed with the ID process because they only have one person with one machine scanning while 5 others act like they are to busy to help. Then they just let everyone in and scan no one. I could keep going on stay away from this nightmare of a school seems racism is extremely present also.

I think Minneha is good school. I wouldn''t say great though. As for the Pilars if Islam, they also teach other religions as well. My children attend Bible Club on a regular basis. My 2 children attend this school and I feel it has really benefited them well. Most of the teachers we have had are wonderful with the kids and the kids love them! compared to other public schools in Wichita, it's one of the better options.

Minneha is a wonderful school. The core knowledge curriculum includes history, geography, and science. Many elementary schools do not cover these subjects everyday. The curriculum describes the major religions of the world in a historical context. It does NOT prescribe to any one religion. Nor does it cover theology. Students of different cultures and backgrounds attend. All are respected. I would be proud and happy for my child to go to a school like Minneha.

i am very asamed to know that a school would put islam ahead of the lord god. please apologize to the students and america.

5 pillars of islam being taught at the school that does not allow Christian prayer.. I would rate it a zero if I could.

This school is AMAZING I think that this school deserves more than 4 stars! I want to give a shout out to Mr.Moody and Dr.Hope Best principles I have ever seen within the school district.I am very satisfied with my child's learning and her education.

This is an amazing school! I've been in a lot of the public schools here and the principal and staff are the best I've ever seen. Almost all of the teachers really love students and care about them. One of the great things about this school is the Core Knowledge curriculum. They teach not only math and reading, but, history, science, geography and civics. My child is also in the gifted program and you couldn't find a better one in this district. This school is like private school only it is public. Another good thing about this school is that they don't follow No Child Left Behind, so, your child doesn't have to wait for others to catch up. I cannot say enough good things about this school. Every parent I've talked with loves Minneha. My child cannot wait to go to school every day.

I am not pleased with this school - neither with the teachers nor the principal. My daughter's teacher doesn't prepare lesson plans in advance and, consequently, I can't follow what he's doing from one week to the next. Avoid this school at all costs. It lives up to its rating as a 2.

This was a very good school for me. Some teachers did disappoint me with their bad disipline but I was still pleased. One particular teacher I like was Mrs. Ney she was the best teacher I could have wished for and she taught me how to read and that's how I became the book worm I am now. thank you Mrs.Ney

Last modified Minneha Core Knowledge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.