Posted April 05, 2014
I think Minneha is good school. I wouldn''t say great though. As for the Pilars if Islam, they also teach other religions as well. My children attend Bible Club on a regular basis. My 2 children attend this school and I feel it has really benefited them well. Most of the teachers we have had are wonderful with the kids and the kids love them! compared to other public schools in Wichita, it's one of the better options.

Posted August 19, 2013
Minneha is a wonderful school. The core knowledge curriculum includes history, geography, and science. Many elementary schools do not cover these subjects everyday. The curriculum describes the major religions of the world in a historical context. It does NOT prescribe to any one religion. Nor does it cover theology. Students of different cultures and backgrounds attend. All are respected. I would be proud and happy for my child to go to a school like Minneha.

Posted August 18, 2013
i am very asamed to know that a school would put islam ahead of the lord god. please apologize to the students and america.

Posted August 17, 2013
5 pillars of islam being taught at the school that does not allow Christian prayer.. I would rate it a zero if I could.

Posted August 16, 2013
This is NOT a good school if they have a 5 Pillars of Islam giant poster as you enter the facility. This is in violation of the establishment clause of the Constitution and a violation of the civil rights of children of all other religions or those that don't practice any religious beliefs,

Posted December 07, 2009
This is an amazing school! I've been in a lot of the public schools here and the principal and staff are the best I've ever seen. Almost all of the teachers really love students and care about them. One of the great things about this school is the Core Knowledge curriculum. They teach not only math and reading, but, history, science, geography and civics. My child is also in the gifted program and you couldn't find a better one in this district. This school is like private school only it is public. Another good thing about this school is that they don't follow No Child Left Behind, so, your child doesn't have to wait for others to catch up. I cannot say enough good things about this school. Every parent I've talked with loves Minneha. My child cannot wait to go to school every day.

Posted May 15, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008

Minneha Core Knowledge Elementary School 0

Posted January 07, 2008
I am not pleased with this school - neither with the teachers nor the principal. My daughter's teacher doesn't prepare lesson plans in advance and, consequently, I can't follow what he's doing from one week to the next. Avoid this school at all costs. It lives up to its rating as a 2.

Posted November 08, 2006
- a former student
This was a very good school for me. Some teachers did disappoint me with their bad disipline but I was still pleased. One particular teacher I like was Mrs. Ney she was the best teacher I could have wished for and she taught me how to read and that's how I became the book worm I am now. thank you Mrs.Ney

Minneha Core Knowledge Elementary School
701 North Webb Rd, Wichita, KS  67206
Last modified Minneha Core Knowledge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Minneha Core Knowledge Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top