Mueller Aerospace and Engineering Discovery Magnet Elementary School 5

Posted December 16, 2011
I have had nothing but great experiences with the staff and administration. We moved from Valley Center and did our research to decide what school was the right choice and found that Mueller gave our children the BEST opportunities for advancement in Science and Mathematics curricullum. I have been pleased with the daily communication from the school regarding behavior and am very excited that my children are engaged and excited to go to school on a daily basis. I would recommend Mueller Elementary to anyone and only hope that the school district decides to not close the school. The school, teachers and staff get a 5 star rating from me!

Mueller Aerospace and Engineering Discovery Magnet Elementary School 1

Posted January 12, 2008
I too had problems at Mueller elementary and brought my concerns to the principal, Ms. Clemons. Only to receive a hand held up at the door. She was not open to anything or to hear any facts I had discovered that had been going on in the class. Upon further investigation and questioning of the previous principal Mr. Lamp. I discovered that he to had to deal with 'situations' that this teacher had created. Only if I knew that at the time. I would have hung her out to dry to the school board.

Mueller Aerospace and Engineering Discovery Magnet Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2007
I have two children in Mueller Elementary. One in the Fourth grade and one in Kindergarten. The Fourth grader also attended Third at Mueller. My Fourth grader has had a great experience at Mueller. My Kindergartner has not been so lucky. We have had problems since the second week of school. The teacher has done everything except come out and say he has a learning disability. It is a fight every day to get my Kindergarten age child off to school every day. My child cries saying his teacher is mean to him. I have addressed this issue with the principle only to be told there was little that could be done. I am not sure I would recommend Mueller to any new students. We are going to check out local magnet schools for next year.

Mueller Aerospace and Engineering Discovery Magnet Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2005
My son started at Mueller in Kindergarten because, unlike our local school (College Hill), Mueller had a full-day program. We have really found the school to be wonderful and decided to have him continue there even after Kindergarten. My son is now a 2nd grader and has had wonderful experiences at Mueller. He is gifted and has ADHD - posing a challenge to keep interested and on task. The school, through its special ed services, has addressed these issue promptly and appropriately - keeping his interest in learning high. I can't say enough about Mueller!

Mueller Aerospace and Engineering Discovery Magnet Elementary School
2821 East 24th North, Wichita, KS  67219
Last modified Mueller Aerospace and Engineering Discovery Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mueller Aerospace and Engineering Discovery Magnet Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top