Bad
Good

I have had nothing but great experiences with the staff and administration. We moved from Valley Center and did our research to decide what school was the right choice and found that Mueller gave our children the BEST opportunities for advancement in Science and Mathematics curricullum. I have been pleased with the daily communication from the school regarding behavior and am very excited that my children are engaged and excited to go to school on a daily basis. I would recommend Mueller Elementary to anyone and only hope that the school district decides to not close the school. The school, teachers and staff get a 5 star rating from me!

I too had problems at Mueller elementary and brought my concerns to the principal, Ms. Clemons. Only to receive a hand held up at the door. She was not open to anything or to hear any facts I had discovered that had been going on in the class. Upon further investigation and questioning of the previous principal Mr. Lamp. I discovered that he to had to deal with 'situations' that this teacher had created. Only if I knew that at the time. I would have hung her out to dry to the school board.

I have two children in Mueller Elementary. One in the Fourth grade and one in Kindergarten. The Fourth grader also attended Third at Mueller. My Fourth grader has had a great experience at Mueller. My Kindergartner has not been so lucky. We have had problems since the second week of school. The teacher has done everything except come out and say he has a learning disability. It is a fight every day to get my Kindergarten age child off to school every day. My child cries saying his teacher is mean to him. I have addressed this issue with the principle only to be told there was little that could be done. I am not sure I would recommend Mueller to any new students. We are going to check out local magnet schools for next year.

Last modified Mueller Aerospace and Engineering Discovery Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.