Wichita, KS

Washington Accelerated Learning Elementary School 4

Posted January 27, 2015
I was nervous enrolling my children in this school due to the low test scores and what others said. I was wrong to worry!! My Kindergartener and First Grader have excelled during their time there. The teachers are wonderful. They are very patient with my over active little ones, and are always available to answer questions. There are so many activities that we as a family don't have time to participate in all of them. My children are in latchkey, and most of the time they beg me to stay when I pick them up. I am very impressed by the communication from the school in regards to my children. The only negatives I have are that they only have 1 recess, which doesn't seem like enough time for kids to be kids; and that the Parentlink has been down all year so I am unable to keep track of the children's progress without bothering the school (which they deal with well.) Overall very happy with this school.

Washington Accelerated Learning Elementary School 1

Posted March 27, 2007
This school would be better if they allowed students to take a break, they have way too much homework, no fun events planned for the students, like skating parties. The only fun the students have is recess. It's no wonder students aren't trying very hard, they're expected to be miniature adults, though the teachers are great.

Washington Accelerated Learning Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2007
I have been a parent at Washington School for over 6 years now. I will be here another 6! Great school, awesome staff. Everyone works hard to make learning fun!

Washington Accelerated Learning Elementary School 5

Posted March 04, 2006
This school has to be the best one I have ever had my children attending! The staff is always friendly and helpful, and go beyond teaching, they are all very caring, and sincere with parents as well as the children!

Washington Accelerated Learning Elementary School
424 North Pennsylvania, Wichita, KS  67214
Last modified Washington Accelerated Learning Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Accelerated Learning Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top