Bad
Good

I was nervous enrolling my children in this school due to the low test scores and what others said. I was wrong to worry!! My Kindergartener and First Grader have excelled during their time there. The teachers are wonderful. They are very patient with my over active little ones, and are always available to answer questions. There are so many activities that we as a family don't have time to participate in all of them. My children are in latchkey, and most of the time they beg me to stay when I pick them up. I am very impressed by the communication from the school in regards to my children. The only negatives I have are that they only have 1 recess, which doesn't seem like enough time for kids to be kids; and that the Parentlink has been down all year so I am unable to keep track of the children's progress without bothering the school (which they deal with well.) Overall very happy with this school.

This school would be better if they allowed students to take a break, they have way too much homework, no fun events planned for the students, like skating parties. The only fun the students have is recess. It's no wonder students aren't trying very hard, they're expected to be miniature adults, though the teachers are great.

I have been a parent at Washington School for over 6 years now. I will be here another 6! Great school, awesome staff. Everyone works hard to make learning fun!

Last modified Washington Accelerated Learning Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.