Bad
Good

This is the first year my kids have gone to this school. Both were in advanced placement in derby. White has no extra things for advanced kids. My oldest has been so board all year. When I asked for harder work or if they could do something els. I was simply told no it would take to much of the teachers time to do that. When I asked to transfer him they said no state assessments were coming up and they wouldn't. We will not be going there next year. The principal and vp also lied to me more than once and when they were caught in their lies they just denied it. This goes from saying my kid did something they didn't, to lies about policy. I would never recommend this school to anyone ever.

My grandchildren go to White Elementary School. This school has a wonderful staff and they are extremely supportive of the children. They encourage parents to be involved in the school and the lines of communication are always open to the children and parents. I am very happy and satisfied with the quality of the staff and school.

My son has been going to White since 1st grade. The teachers there are not only so supportive of my son, but also supportive of me as a parent as well. The staff is super supportive of parents getting involed and teaching the kids about respect and the real world. They send out surveys to help make the school an all around perfect school. Being a single mom it makes life alot easier to know that you dont have to worry how your child is doing during the day. Being at this school my son has became an honor roll student.Communication is wonderful here and the students mean so much to them. Keep up the good work White Elementary! ~From a very proud parent~

Last modified White Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.