Posted October 13, 2009
The administrative staff is wonderful. They have been very supportive and willing to help in anyway when something new with a child is given to them. The teachers are all willing to help the children learn any way they can.

Posted October 13, 2009
the teachers at woodman are very good with the children, they really care about there learning skills, and are very concernd about the children.

Posted October 13, 2009
great learning opportunity, children seem safe and well cared for.

Posted October 12, 2009
Woodman is such an awesome school! The teachers and administrative staff are some of the greatest in the district. The parents are supportive and active in the school. Of course both of these factors contribute to how amazing all of the children are! Go Woodman!

Posted October 11, 2009
What do I love about Woodman? What do I not love about Woodman!?!? The teachers, staff, and administration truly care about our kids and their families. They are always looking for new ways to interact with kids and families...ways for the kids to achieve and learn in a caring environment. They offer a diversity of activities at differing times to secure the most involvment between families and students....curriculum activities, movie nights, skating parties, open houses, etc. I'm happy my two youngest children attend Woodman Elementary.

Posted October 04, 2009
Woodman is an excellent scool. The staff is wonderful. They do eveything possible to help the kids in every way possible.

Posted June 25, 2008
My son attended Rea Woodman from K-5 and my daughter from K-1 and I have nothing but compliments for thier teachers and staff. Mrs. Tracy in particular made such an impact on both of my children, she is amazing! Every person I had contact with down to the office staff were helpful, kind and genuinely cared for my children. 5 stars is not enough for this school!

Woodman Elementary School 3

Posted November 27, 2007
They have a great program for [kids with] development delay. My dauhgter is one of them. Thanks for the help.

Posted June 25, 2006
This school was Fantastic! I normally am no fan of public schools, but this one is so warm & genuinely care about children like no other I have seen. When we had to move out of state I actually cried because I hated having to loose that school. They did wonders with my daughter!

Woodman Elementary School
2500 Hiram, Wichita, KS  67217
Last modified Woodman Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodman Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top