Posted March 31, 2010
my school is great..we went up on our state test scores now!

Posted August 04, 2009
All 3 of my children have attended Curtis and I have to say that the staff and the teachers there are wonderful. When my son first started attending school there he was having much difficulty with reading and after attending Curtis they got him back on track! When my son started there he always said he was not going to college. My son now is a high honors student and is in high school and the transformation while attending this school was incredible. Nothing but great things to say about this school!!

Posted May 26, 2009
Curtis has been an excellent school for my son. The staff has been very supportive and responsive. Mr. Wilson is fantastic - balancing a sense of order with caring for the kids.

Posted February 16, 2009

Posted December 19, 2008
I love Curtis. Without stepping foot in this school- there is no way you could see how much is going on. There are many opportunities for my kids and they really enjoy this school. The teachers are great. There is a lot of communication between parents and teachers and this has helped my children be more successful with their academics.

Posted February 06, 2008

Curtis Middle School 4

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted September 19, 2007

Posted June 18, 2007
Great overall leadership! Highly qualified teachers who are very dedicated to all students. The structure of Curtis is fantastic! My children look forward to school days and cannot wait to get back in August!

Curtis Middle School 4

Posted September 16, 2005

Curtis Middle School
1031 South Edgemoor, Wichita, KS  67218
Last modified Curtis Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Curtis Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top