Bad
Good

The Principle is maybe the poorest excuse for a leader we have ever met. He is so slimy and creepy, our daughter is frightened by him. We have moved her to another school.

I went to this great school for all three years of my middle school career, and I was in the self-contained gifted program the whole time. This is positively the best gifted program in Wichita, far superior to the advanced classes at Wilbur and the 'pre-IB' (which is in no way related to the International Baccalaureate Program which I'm currently in) at Robinson. This school provided me with an ideal middle school experience and prepared me very well for high school.

My child attends Hadley in their Gifted Program. In addition to academics, academic competition and music programs are wonderful. The small staff (4) go out of their way to keep me in the loop. Thank you!

Last modified Hadley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.