Bad
Good

Hamilton has been a up an down roller coaster for my children it has been one thing after another ,i feel the staff have lost the motivation to really make sure that there are no students left behind i feel they are so consumed by the behavior issues that they forget about the the kids academic needs! there are kids there that need one on one help, an they are not getting it there .there are teachers there who let there students get an F all year an dont step in an try to help find a intervention plan or figure out the problem ,it takes the parent to step in an say something , your student can fail a class all year an you will never get a call or a teacher to say something .an the teachers cuss with the student ! what has our school system turned into .it pains me that our children do not get the proper attention from the teachers they should or the care that they need.It takes the parent an teachers to get the greatness our kids deserve.

My son goes to school at Hamilton and he will not be back. He is bullied everyday and the Principal does not seem to care. So what if he gets hurt in the bathroom so what if he gets pushed threw the halls. As long as he is there everyday they don't care what happens to him. We are moving out of the neighborhood just so my children do not go back. It is a poorly managed school. He gets in trouble for asking for help. If you don't want to deal with children then do not work in a school. When your child no longer feels safe to go to the restroom then there is a MAJOR PROBLEM!!!!! I am so angry with the staff that is suppose to protect my son instead of helping they make things a lot worse... I will not refer anybody to this school and there will never be a nice word spoken about it because it is the WORST SCHOOL IN THE CITY OF WICHITA!!!!!

Horrible school, my child is bullied everyday and none of the administration cares enough to protect her, she is miserable at this school and this is affecting her grades. It's sad that because its a poor school that these teachers can treat these students the ways they do and they get away with it. It's very sad and I feel awful for my child, I am definitely taking her out and enrolling her in another school where they actually pass standardized tests and are not treated inferiorially.

Any help that I have needed in helping my children acheive at Hamilton, I have recieved. My oldest is in CrossCountry, coach is great. Seeing her try so hard just makes me beam. Anytime my kids make the slightest mistake, it is caught, addressed and dealt with appropriately. Couldn't be happier.

Last modified Hamilton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.