Hamilton Middle School 3

Posted April 03, 2014
Hamilton has been a up an down roller coaster for my children it has been one thing after another ,i feel the staff have lost the motivation to really make sure that there are no students left behind i feel they are so consumed by the behavior issues that they forget about the the kids academic needs! there are kids there that need one on one help, an they are not getting it there .there are teachers there who let there students get an F all year an dont step in an try to help find a intervention plan or figure out the problem ,it takes the parent to step in an say something , your student can fail a class all year an you will never get a call or a teacher to say something .an the teachers cuss with the student ! what has our school system turned into .it pains me that our children do not get the proper attention from the teachers they should or the care that they need.It takes the parent an teachers to get the greatness our kids deserve.

Posted May 12, 2010

Hamilton Middle School 1

Posted July 30, 2009

Posted February 03, 2009

Hamilton Middle School 2

Posted January 15, 2009

Hamilton Middle School 0

Posted April 15, 2008
Horrible school, my child is bullied everyday and none of the administration cares enough to protect her, she is miserable at this school and this is affecting her grades. It's sad that because its a poor school that these teachers can treat these students the ways they do and they get away with it. It's very sad and I feel awful for my child, I am definitely taking her out and enrolling her in another school where they actually pass standardized tests and are not treated inferiorially.

Hamilton Middle School 5

Posted September 20, 2007
Any help that I have needed in helping my children acheive at Hamilton, I have recieved. My oldest is in CrossCountry, coach is great. Seeing her try so hard just makes me beam. Anytime my kids make the slightest mistake, it is caught, addressed and dealt with appropriately. Couldn't be happier.

Hamilton Middle School 5

Posted April 16, 2006
This school is great. my daughter actually has careing teachers that listen to her, and are involved with her school work, wich is great. hamilton offers basketball, track, which is happenig now,and volleyball. they have a jrotc program,band/orchstra,Truancy program for students who are in need of additional academic and behavioral support to be successful in school Like I said this is a great school

Hamilton Middle School 3

Posted May 13, 2005

Posted February 23, 2004
While Hamilton continues to show poorly on standardize tests the school has made continuous improvement despite serving the school with the highest poverty in the city. The teachers and staff are very motivated to bringing the best to the students. Classroom sizes also tend to be smaller than other schools within the city. It's really an undiscovered treasure.

Hamilton Middle School
1407 South Broadway, Wichita, KS  67211
Last modified Hamilton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top