Wichita, KS

Posted May 09, 2013
Mayberry has extreamly effective teachers that work hard for student to be sucessfull. I like this a lot.

Posted September 01, 2012
Love the school, staff they listen to concerns and solve them the kids matter to all the staff great job staff of Mayberry thanks for all you do

Posted June 03, 2011
My name is Lindi S. I was a Mayberry Panther. After going to the school for all three years.I am very happy I was sent to the school. They have excellent teachers and wonderful students. My test scores have improven greatly. The principal could do a better job of who he picks as teachers. Over all i give the credit to the teachers and staff for makeing the school such a great iniornment for the students. If i were a parent i woud gladley send my child to this wonderful Magnet School. Again i am very proud of being a Mayberry Middle Cultural/Fine Arts Magnet 'Graduate'!

Posted July 11, 2009
This school is excellent. My daughter was an awful student and after her first year in Mayberry she was an average. I am very proud of sending her there. They give you a high quality protection and education.

Mayberry Cultural and Fine Arts Magnet Middle School 1

Posted May 28, 2008
Three years ago I would have highly recommended Mayberry. Then they sent the principal Mr. Davis to a different school and everything went downhill. The new principal is terrible and the school has failed my son in so many areas that I have nothing but a bad taste in my mouth now for this school. My son and I are so glad he is out of there now. Of course I will have to get him tutoring over the summer to make up for what he did not learn this year.

Mayberry Cultural and Fine Arts Magnet Middle School

Posted February 16, 2008
This school is absolutly horrid! I can't beleive how many fights and drug situations there are! Not to mention at least five pregnant students a year! Do not send your child here. My brianna, a perfectly normal child had to have therapy after going there. Poor girl shudders at the very sight of it.

Posted January 01, 2008
the students are so open with everything and dont judge as much as other schools

Posted July 22, 2007
Both of my children attended and loved the three years they spent at Mayberry.

Mayberry Cultural and Fine Arts Magnet Middle School 2

Posted December 06, 2006
Last year I loved how much my daughter enjoyed Mayberry. It was a blessing that she looked forward to school. For some reason this year it seems like a lot of the kids are bored. It just seemed so lively last year! What's the problem. I think teachers need to encourage kids to back off each other too. There's so many girls especially in 7th grade w/ nasty attitudes and all they get is a slap on the wrist. My daughter has already had a couple girls try to start a fight w/ her at school. When she tried to report them no one did anything about it!! I was a bit disappointed. She knows how to defend herself.. since I taught her. But it should never have to amount to this. Teach kids how to be respectful.. obvisiouly their parents don't know how!

Posted January 04, 2006
I think mayberry is the best school in the district. i like it there because it is fun, great teachers, the only class hard to get in to is gym cause people love gym. I'm in cheerleading at mayberry and i love it. Everyone who tried out made it. Mayberry is a wonderfull choice for any student.

Mayberry Cultural and Fine Arts Magnet Middle School
207 South Sheridan, Wichita, KS  67213
Last modified Mayberry Cultural and Fine Arts Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mayberry Cultural and Fine Arts Magnet Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top