Bad
Good

Mayberry has extreamly effective teachers that work hard for student to be sucessfull. I like this a lot.

Love the school, staff they listen to concerns and solve them the kids matter to all the staff great job staff of Mayberry thanks for all you do

My name is Lindi S. I was a Mayberry Panther. After going to the school for all three years.I am very happy I was sent to the school. They have excellent teachers and wonderful students. My test scores have improven greatly. The principal could do a better job of who he picks as teachers. Over all i give the credit to the teachers and staff for makeing the school such a great iniornment for the students. If i were a parent i woud gladley send my child to this wonderful Magnet School. Again i am very proud of being a Mayberry Middle Cultural/Fine Arts Magnet 'Graduate'!

This school is excellent. My daughter was an awful student and after her first year in Mayberry she was an average. I am very proud of sending her there. They give you a high quality protection and education.

Three years ago I would have highly recommended Mayberry. Then they sent the principal Mr. Davis to a different school and everything went downhill. The new principal is terrible and the school has failed my son in so many areas that I have nothing but a bad taste in my mouth now for this school. My son and I are so glad he is out of there now. Of course I will have to get him tutoring over the summer to make up for what he did not learn this year.

This school is absolutly horrid! I can't beleive how many fights and drug situations there are! Not to mention at least five pregnant students a year! Do not send your child here. My brianna, a perfectly normal child had to have therapy after going there. Poor girl shudders at the very sight of it.

the students are so open with everything and dont judge as much as other schools

Both of my children attended and loved the three years they spent at Mayberry.

Last year I loved how much my daughter enjoyed Mayberry. It was a blessing that she looked forward to school. For some reason this year it seems like a lot of the kids are bored. It just seemed so lively last year! What's the problem. I think teachers need to encourage kids to back off each other too. There's so many girls especially in 7th grade w/ nasty attitudes and all they get is a slap on the wrist. My daughter has already had a couple girls try to start a fight w/ her at school. When she tried to report them no one did anything about it!! I was a bit disappointed. She knows how to defend herself.. since I taught her. But it should never have to amount to this. Teach kids how to be respectful.. obvisiouly their parents don't know how!

Last modified Mayberry Cultural and Fine Arts Magnet Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.