Wichita, KS

Posted July 30, 2014
I went to Robinson 6th-8th grade and can safely say that it is the best middle school in the city and you should all send your kids there! I was in PIB and it was challenging at times but the teachers are outstanding. The whole environment of the school, PIB and regular-ed, is so friendly. Also, the sports teams, music programs, and other extracurricular, at RMS kick butt every year. You have definitely made the right choice if you send your kids to Robinson.

Posted November 06, 2013
Robinson Middle School has great teachers, but the assistant principals are incompetent and should be fired.

Posted May 26, 2010
Shame on Robinson for cutting their USAF Leadership Program without any warning, discussion or input from students and parents. Until now, Robinson's Air Force leadership program fed directly into East High Air Force JROTC, much like Robinson's Pre-IB Program feeds into East High IB Program. All we are told is that the Principal decided to cut the program, and "there is nothing that can be done." What does Robinson plan to do with all of these displaced Leadership students? The sad answer is NOTHING.

Robinson Middle School 0

Posted February 12, 2010
Im a satisfied student at robinson. I love the PIB program. Our teachers help us suceed.

Posted August 23, 2007

Posted June 15, 2007
I am in the Pre-IB program at Robinson, and it is awesome! Students are put to the edge with the challenges given to us academically. You really have to strive to keep your grades up, And I love that! Pre-IB also has awesome teachers to teach this advanced education. I have heard people say that it is skipping a grade, without skipping a grade ( If that makes any sense)

Posted March 27, 2007

Posted September 29, 2006
I'm in the Pre-IB program, and it's great! We get challenged everyday. Robinson has been the best school in the state in Reading and Math for almost 6 years. When you come to Robinson, there are never fights, everyone gets along, there is a clean enviroment, and teachers always help you if needed. I would recommend this school even if you aren't in the Pre-IB Program.

Robinson Middle School 4

Posted August 30, 2006
My daughter chose to take advanced math and english in lieu of the IB program even though many of her friends are in IB. The IB program is excellent but for some students can cause too much stress and eventual burn out. We have found that the advanced classes were still challenging for her and a good choice for her. Robinson is an old school located in a historical neighborhood of Wichita and has many neat traditions. Many of the students have parents and even grandparents who also attended Robinson. My daughter loves the legacy and traditions of this school. As a parent their are many ways to get involved and parents are made to feel welcome. From experience, I know they have an excellent cross country team and choir program. I would recommend this school all around, regardless of a student's academic ability.

Posted November 10, 2004
Robinson has a program for accelerated learners call the pre-International Baccalaureate program. Approximately one-third of the school is made up of these very bright and talented kids. The program challenges quick learners and is about one year ahead academically of their peers. They also offer gifted classes in Math and Language Arts. The school atmosphere is safe and friendly. My child attends this school and is in the Pre-IB program and also the gifted program. We have been very happy with both the academics and the school environment. Highly recommend.

Robinson Middle School
328 North Oliver, Wichita, KS  67208
Last modified Robinson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top