Wilbur Middle School 4

Posted September 21, 2014
This will be our last year at Wilbur. Both of my children have attended this school and I have really no complaints. No school is perfect but this one has been great! My children maintained good grades, scored well on tests and enjoyed the extra curricular activities. Staff is highly involved with the students. Most of them communicate well with parents. They do not tolerate bullying and abide by the D/F list policy on after school activities. I would recommend this school.

Wilbur Middle School 1

Posted July 21, 2014
I was once in this so called school. I can't believe how awful the teachers are. Some teachers know how to learn and have fun but in my grade(which was 7th) there was only one. Besides the teachers the kids are horrible. The kids don't ever do there work and when they do they complain about it and want to watch a movie instead. They bring out there phones in class and take pictures, even when they banned pictures from being taken at the school, also the teachers don't do anything about it! Not even bullying. The school could care less if you were dealing with bullies or issues. All they want is your money. And that's it. I'm glad I moved away from that school. I'm glad I'm away from Kansas. I would NOT recommend this school.

Wilbur Middle School 2

Posted August 31, 2013
The state tests say it all. From grade 6 to grade 8 they scores continue to decline. There are far too many students to teachers and I'm not at all impressed with this school. They randomly select student schedules putting kids with C's and D's in Honors classes and then don't bother to help them with tutors or getting any extra help. I'm sorry but if I had it to do all over again would have never put my kids here.

Posted December 22, 2009
i am a 7th grader here at wilbur and my life has never been better i love being at wilbur my educating has improved and their zero tolerance of bullying has helped me so much i will always recommend this school and there new principal is a really great guy and i hope this review helps my school

Posted September 10, 2009
As a parent, I am impressed with Wilbur. Most of the teachers are caring and make the child's learning a top priority.

Posted August 15, 2009

Posted August 01, 2009
I am an 8th grade student at Wilbur. I believe that the students know themselves, their parents, their peers, their teachers, and their administrators better than anyone else because they see all of them everyday.I think that Wilbur is an excellent school with great values, great kids, and great teachers. We definetly have our flaws, but they are outweighed by the great people, great values, and amazing experiences here at Wilbur Middle School. My mother, my brother, and my sister all attended Wilbur and I plan on sending my children to Wilbur.

Posted July 30, 2009

Wilbur Middle School 1

Posted June 27, 2009

Posted February 06, 2009

Wilbur Middle School
340 North Tyler Rd, Wichita, KS  67212
Last modified Wilbur Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilbur Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top