Truesdell Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Ever since Mr. Davis became the Principal, I myself can agree that the condition of the school has substantially increased. An actual fact, but state assessment scores proved much better as opposed to prior years. Truesdell Middle School itself employs teachers of complete distinctions(They're diverse). The majority of teachers themselves are friendly, proficient in educating, and it'll be rare for them not to just chat with students about personal life. I am also an advocate of their willingness to assist students who are struggling with academics, through avant-garde means. Furthermore, I am a big fan of Truesdell's recent "Careers Fair", and they really want students to prepare for the future. The students were fantastic in their displays, and they were all dressed up fancy! Several extra curricular activities(Such as Team America Rocketry Challenge, the Dell Graphia, and the Soccer Team) have been developed, and the surprising thing is that Truesdell is what I dare say one of the few schools to implement ideas like this. You add more ways to get student involvement in the school, and I guarantee you this will make life easier for us parents, students, and faculty.

Truesdell Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They offer free tutoring, updates on grades weekly, have a top notch leadership program and some dang good ball players. They have a large underprivalaged number but they strive to lift these kids up. Excellent reading program. They have helped my grandson so much already it is wonderful.

Truesdell Middle School 4

Posted July 05, 2009

Truesdell Middle School 1

Posted June 26, 2008
Could not wait to get my son out of this school. The faculty and teachers were the worst I have ever dealt with. Horrible!

Truesdell Middle School 5

Posted April 17, 2008

Truesdell Middle School 1

Posted May 18, 2007
Horrible school, lot of problems with student suspensions, expulsions etc. Worst school I have ever had the displeasure of sending my child to.

Truesdell Middle School 3

Posted January 10, 2006
My son is in a special language class. Not special ed but a in-between class. I can not remember the name of it but at this time I think it is a good program. He is on the low side for his reading ability. I really hope that this program helps him raise his reading level. The parent involvement is something I haven't experienced yet. We had a math night which had a very low attendance and I must confess that I haven't been involved in anything as I haven't heard of much to be involved in other than the math nights I have attended. It seems that the avialability of music and art are adequate. The sports and extracurricular activities for the regular kids seem to be lacking. The activities are mostly academic related which do not appeal to my son.

Truesdell Middle School
2464 South Glenn, Wichita, KS  67217
Last modified Truesdell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Truesdell Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.