Bad
Good

I had my Daughter at this school and was amazed at the bullying that goes on, right under administration noses. Had to withdraw and enroll i a private school. It seems they're more concerned with their precious athletic program than the wellbeing of students. Teachers are typical subpar union type. Nothing special here.

Big school in diversity, quality and compassion. Ranked top in Kansas. Student population is mostly dedicated to their future, to helping others and embracing their diversity. The school feels like a college campus and it does offer a variety of sports and relevant clubs including various that seek to be of good to others and the community.

I absolutely loved east high when I attended and anyone who has anything bad to say can just keep it to themselves because they have great academic standards and they expect nothing but the best from their students, I must say I had a rough time with my grades but, the teachers helped me get them up and now I have a Masters degree in teaching and I definitly plan to teach at East High since I had the greatest experience of my life there.

East High is one of the best Public High Schools in our City.

The school is great, everyone is very welcoming, the teachers are great also, very nice, funny, but serious, especialy all the History teachers, but everyone is extremely welcoming. East High Blue Aces is a great place to be at. If you need any help, all the people at the ssc is very helpful, you can call East High is my 2nd home.

East is always the best school in my mind. However, there is always an improvement to make East better than any school in Wichita such as their caring for students and more AP classes

I am a former student and think that East High is a wonderful school. The building is beautiful and the student body is very diverse. The academic program is wonderful and there are a number of extra curricular activities to join no matter what you're interest is in. It is the oldest high school in the city and think it has a rich heritage.

East is the best school ever which has given the safety time, the fun memories, and not only that each staff is really friendly to students. East also has the IB program, more than 10 sports and activities. If you can keep yourself up with education and try hard to learn then you will succeed in the future.

this school is not as bad as everyone says if you stay here for a decent amount of time you will see that. they teachers are wonferful and actually try to help the students.

This school is one of the worst ones I've ever seen I wish I could say better but with our experience with the staff recently, it's just been a horrible experience

Last modified East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.