Wichita, KS

Posted October 11, 2014
Big school in diversity, quality and compassion. Ranked top in Kansas. Student population is mostly dedicated to their future, to helping others and embracing their diversity. The school feels like a college campus and it does offer a variety of sports and relevant clubs including various that seek to be of good to others and the community.

Posted November 30, 2010
I absolutely loved east high when I attended and anyone who has anything bad to say can just keep it to themselves because they have great academic standards and they expect nothing but the best from their students, I must say I had a rough time with my grades but, the teachers helped me get them up and now I have a Masters degree in teaching and I definitly plan to teach at East High since I had the greatest experience of my life there.

Posted May 27, 2009
East High is one of the best Public High Schools in our City.

Posted December 25, 2008
The school is great, everyone is very welcoming, the teachers are great also, very nice, funny, but serious, especialy all the History teachers, but everyone is extremely welcoming. East High Blue Aces is a great place to be at. If you need any help, all the people at the ssc is very helpful, you can call East High is my 2nd home.

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted October 24, 2008

Posted August 12, 2008
East is always the best school in my mind. However, there is always an improvement to make East better than any school in Wichita such as their caring for students and more AP classes

Posted May 16, 2008
I am a former student and think that East High is a wonderful school. The building is beautiful and the student body is very diverse. The academic program is wonderful and there are a number of extra curricular activities to join no matter what you're interest is in. It is the oldest high school in the city and think it has a rich heritage.

Posted May 14, 2008
East is the best school ever which has given the safety time, the fun memories, and not only that each staff is really friendly to students. East also has the IB program, more than 10 sports and activities. If you can keep yourself up with education and try hard to learn then you will succeed in the future.

East High School 4

Posted May 09, 2008
this school is not as bad as everyone says if you stay here for a decent amount of time you will see that. they teachers are wonferful and actually try to help the students.

East High School
2301 East Douglas, Wichita, KS  67211
Last modified East High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top